Thread: New Order

User Info Menu

Default New Order

YEAH!

I put in the order for my second bass drum and Pearl rack, hopefully it should be here soon. I'll post pics when I have it.

I'm still thinking of expanding my kit one more drum, and 18x16" Floor Tom, then my kit will be complete in the drums aspect.

HB58
    My Kit: Pearl Session Custom 7 Piece w/ Zildjian Cymbals
    My Band: Lead Redemption
    Current Favourite Band: Necrophagist
    Current Favourite Song: To Rid The Disease - Opeth
    Next purchase: Pearl 18"x16" Floor Tom, Zildjian A Custom Crash

Rudiments?

User Info Menu

Cool, can't wait to see pics! Congrats on your purchase!

User Info Menu

I gotta get my new snare soon!
    I AM SABIAN MAN!

Next Drum Purchase: Piccolo Snare
    Next Cymbal purchase: Splash cymbal and splash claw.

User Info Menu

Sounds like a sweet setup man, can't wait for some visuals

www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

kool deal man, i hope you shopped well. i bet most places are willing to give good prices on the last of the sessions stock. damn, i forgot you are an aussie, thats gonna be a long wait huh? how long was the wait for the rest of your kit? i know pearl europe is a major pain in the arse and i have heard of people waiting well over a year for masterworks kits and almost as long for any other order. did you get a 4 sided rack to go with the 2 kick setup? can't wait to see it all hooked up.
    being an aussie have you checked out brady custom drums? they are some of the most beautiful drums i've ever seen. when i have a grand or so to throw around i will have one of thier snares.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by vinnysimmo
    I felt really queer watching that lol.

User Info Menu

What do you mean? Thats such a great song!

You can be slow or fast, but you got to get to the line!

WOOO!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by funkymcstain
    kool deal man, i hope you shopped well. i bet most places are willing to give good prices on the last of the sessions stock. damn, i forgot you are an aussie, thats gonna be a long wait huh? how long was the wait for the rest of your kit? i know pearl europe is a major pain in the arse and i have heard of people waiting well over a year for masterworks kits and almost as long for any other order. did you get a 4 sided rack to go with the 2 kick setup? can't wait to see it all hooked up.
    being an aussie have you checked out brady custom drums? they are some of the most beautiful drums i've ever seen. when i have a grand or so to throw around i will have one of thier snares.
    I think I got a really good price, I picked them both up for a little bit over $1500 AUD. The Bass Drum RRP was about that itself, and the rack was about $600 AUD. So I think I got a good deal.

The wait shouldn't be that long, they had all I needed in stock in Melbourne. But I'm still waiting on my 14x14" Tom to come from last December, and I'll probably be waiting a fair while when I order my 18x16" Floor (which I've decided will be my next buy).

The rack I bought was the Pearl DR503C - It's a 3 sided curved rack. It looks awesome =D

HB58
    My Kit: Pearl Session Custom 7 Piece w/ Zildjian Cymbals
    My Band: Lead Redemption
    Current Favourite Band: Necrophagist
    Current Favourite Song: To Rid The Disease - Opeth
    Next purchase: Pearl 18"x16" Floor Tom, Zildjian A Custom Crash

Rudiments?

User Info Menu

I just won a free Pearl EXR 5 piece with a 14x14. It's pretty sweet but I don't know if I'll accept it. If I do I'll probably sell it to one of you guys on here for less than it's worth. It's dark purple with black fades. I'm still awaiting confirmation so just hit me up if you're interested.

User Info Menu

What did you do with this kit 32nd?
    Roland TD 30KV
    Gretsch Birch Catalina Wine red.
    Paiste PST5's
    Paiste Alpha Paiste Dark Energy
    Gibraltar Hardware Pearl 2002c Eliminator

Minute 36 - Facebook
    Tai Fighters

User Info Menu

If anyone can show me a drummer playing Blue Monday on double bass drum I would do something ....eh.....strange...

User Info Menu

you got a new kit and now you got this commin? your just rack'n in the equipment, sweet man!

User Info Menu

how was that second bass drum and rack for ya helsbells?