Thread: Timbas del Valle

User Info Menu

Default Timbas del Valle

Hello all, My friend Artisan Papo Del Valle is going to start a small run of Bongos manufacturing. Made out of Mahogany, stainless steel hardware and Cow skins,7" & 9" but he can made them to your specs.Price should be posted on e-mails as request since forum rules does not permit selling announcements. As soon as 1 is ready I should post pictures so everybody can see it. First one should be ready about the second part of October.

He also made Bomba drums, Plena Panderos and Congas. He is really good. He is a pro musician making percussion instruments for musicians.
    Last edited by Caballoballo; 08-07-2010 at 07:25 AM.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Timbas del Valle

That sounds really cool. It's coool that you could be able to get them to your own specs too. I'm not iin need for Congas right now or anything but good luck to him!!
    “The beautiful thing about learning is that nobody can take it away from you.”
    -B.B. King

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoballo View Post
    Hello all, My friend Artisan Papo Del Valle is going to start a small run of Bongos manufacturing. Made out of Mahogany, stainless steel hardware and Cow skins,7" & 9" but he can made them to your specs.Price should be posted on e-mails as request since forum rules does not permit selling announcements. As soon as 1 is ready I should post pictures so everybody can see it. First one should be ready about the second part of October.

He also made Bomba drums, Plena Panderos and Congas. He is really good. He is a pro musician making percussion instruments for musicians.
    Viejo Arre,
    dejame saber lo mas pronto posible con los precios.
    hablamos

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoballo View Post

EXCELLENT ! I will love a set of 3 shells so I can change one shell for particular needs. I do not prefer soft Mohagany but a medium hard wood...simular to J.C.R. bongos wood be great. HOOK me up....I will gladly sell of some Brand name bongos to finance custom bongos & contribute to the enterprise of Timbas del Valle !

User Info Menu

Chevere Ernesto, As soon as first one is made then pictures & contact info will be post.