Hello,
I have a question concerning a six week old Roland TD4 kit. The kit has been working great both through my amp, a Behringer KX1200, and my Sony studio headphones. This morning however, I started playing and noticed my bass drum sounded odd. I started playing each pad individually making sure I hit each one several times at the same volume and sure enough the sound would change. Some hits would sound like the drum the pad was supposed to be replicating while other hits sounded different. Higher pitched and slightly distorted. I tried the amp and it did the same thing. I'm thinking it's an issue with the module since it is doing it on all the pads, on different kit settings, and with both the amp and headphones. I'm not sure why and was kind of dreading something like this when getting back into drums and having to settle for an ekit do to my neighbors but it seems kind of soon to be acting up. It was bought new from a certified Roland dealer and is under warranty but I'm still curious if anyone else has had a similar issue and what it may be.
Thanks