Thread: C&C custom kit review

User Info Menu

Default C&C custom kit review

http://www.drumchat.com/picture.php?...pictureid=7749I have had my c&c kit for awhile now and figure what the heck lets tell everyone that will listen about it lol. I have a 5 piece 3ply maple with cardwell shells. 10x7, 13x7,16x16,18x16 toms and a 24x16 kick. They and painted shells white with black chrome hardware and black brass tube lugs. I will st
    art with the kick... It's very responsive great tone it's got a super kick II on it along with a Kelly shue bass drum mic mount on the inside. The 10" and 13" are very bright with a almost old school tone to them they cut through and complement each other very well. The 16 and 18 Have very deep warm tones to them and the 18 was very tunable unlike 18's I've had before. Over all the kit sounds amazing and has a tone that's very warm with some bright undertones if that makes any sense. Other than my first kit this was the only other kit I've played that didn't run your standard 6ply Keller shell and I can honestly say cardwell has hit the nail on the head with what they are doing if your in the market for a custom kit give c&c a chance they will surprise you. Ps I'm running a pork pie bob snare
    Last edited by drmpunk; 08-09-2013 at 04:21 PM. Reason: adding pics

User Info Menu

Default Re: C&C custom kit review

nice looking set..are the bird silhouettes on all drums? or did you add them? just curious
    Enjoy the Music!

HOOKED ON VINTAGE ROGERS

12 tom times 3
    13 tom times 3
    16 floor tom 3
    22 BD times 2
    24 BD 1
    Dyna-sonic snare 1976
    Dyna-sonic snare 1969
    Powertone snare 1969
    24 x 12 Djembe

21" K Hybrid custom ride
    21" Avedis ride
    20" Zildjian 1970 ride
    18" A Custom Zildjian fast crash
    17" A Custom Zildjian med crash
    15" A Custom Zildjian Reso hats
    10" A Custom fast splash
    18" A Custom China
    LP Cowbell baby..always more cowbell

Member of "PHROGGES AQUARIAN ARMY"
    The Zildjian League

Drum Chat's Record for Most Users Online
    BE COUNTED!

User Info Menu

Default Re: C&C custom kit review

Just on the Tom meaning birds in the sky the kick has trees and the floor toms wind with leaves I need to post a better picture of the whole kit. c&c did them I don't have the guts to do that to a kit lol.
    Last edited by drmpunk; 08-12-2013 at 10:16 PM.