Thread: Drum Chat Newbie Initiation

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by crazymanwithaplunger
    or just annoy people. whatever floats your boat
    i must be the only hip hop fan here

User Info Menu

Cool Newbie Initiation

DA NEWBIES ROCK!!!

keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

Default greetings

Hi all,

Name's Damien I'm 23, Male and live in Belgium (capital of Brussels).

That should do for now.

Now where's me hug?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Upxl
    Hi all,

That should do for now.

Now where's me hug?
    Welcome!

There's no hug smileys so here's a kissy!

User Info Menu

Think I'll like it here...

tnx!!

User Info Menu

Think I'll like it here...

tnx!!
    Oh yeah? Wait 'til BigTallG puckers up.

User Info Menu

Yea, and RD'll have his tongue out so be careful!!

Welcome Upxl.

User Info Menu

...and don't even ask drummer about what happened at last years Star Trek convention. Don't worry, the cat they had dressed up like a trible is fine now.

Oh yeah, welcome aboard!

User Info Menu

Cool Newbie Initiation

Hi all,

That should do for now.

Now where's me hug?
    How about a high-five for now...we've just barely met! Welcome to Drum Chat...I'm one of the resident hand drummers (as you can guess from my user name!) Hope ya stick around...get it, "stick" around??? (ugh)

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Roaddebris
    ...and don't even ask drummer about what happened at last years Star Trek convention. Don't worry, the cat they had dressed up like a trible is fine now.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Roaddebris

Oh yeah, welcome aboard!
    Hehe,

In due time,when I'm ready I'll ask about them details.

Tnx to you all for the warm welcome.

User Info Menu

Timpanist09 though i have just met you your sweet voice is very tender on my ears. The way you talk to me is sweet and it makes me feel good.

There thats my underachieved paragraph and it was horrible :p hahaha

User Info Menu

well Sanzen even though it wasnt a techneal paragraph you pass welcome aborad

User Info Menu

Thanks much

User Info Menu

"Hey drumchick", it is quite a privlege to make your aqauintance. I have this strange lingerie, and i am rarely tender. But my desire to eat oatmeal, as i write this to you, shows how much i really care!

always and forever----
    chris steven 69

User Info Menu

ok that was good chris and strange but anywho welcome aboard your an offical member now congrats

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chris_steven_69
    "Hey drumchick", it is quite a privlege to make your aqauintance. I have this strange lingerie, and i am rarely tender. But my desire to eat oatmeal, as i write this to you, shows how much i really care!

always and forever----
    chris steven 69

YAY!

User Info Menu

Well, not quite following the rules since I haven't been sent here, but I'm probably the newest Newbie on the board so hear goes. Drum_Chick after just reading about your husbands great gift to you, I choose you to write about:

Drum_Chick while eating her morning oatmeal, and still wearing the Lingerie she wore the night before (while thanking her husband for his super thoughtful gift), waits in tender anticipation of the object of her desire. Her new drum pedal. She can't wait to create sensually rythmic beats using the new addition to her drum set.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Church Drummer
    Well, not quite following the rules since I haven't been sent here, but I'm probably the newest Newbie on the board so hear goes. Drum_Chick after just reading about your husbands great gift to you, I choose you to write about:

Drum_Chick while eating her morning oatmeal, and still wearing the Lingerie she wore the night before (while thanking her husband for his super thoughtful gift), waits in tender anticipation of the object of her desire. Her new drum pedal. She can't wait to create sensually rythmic beats using the new addition to her drum set.
    welcome aboard church drummer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Church Drummer

Very Good! Welcome Church Drummer!!!!!

User Info Menu

ddrumbum,

I too have a set of ddrums that I tenderly play (OK, as a newbie, I guess I'm still pounding away, but I'm hopeful), and I desire to make sensuous tones that inspire myself and others to make a joyful noise for the Lord. Now don't get me wrong, because I have a great respect and love for what you do, but I admit that I am having just a little trouble with the image of you eating oatmeal while dressed in lingerie! :-) God bless, brother.

User Info Menu

Cool Newbie Initiation

Hey, pastorbob, welcome aboard, bro'...you passed with flyin' colors...

Charlie

User Info Menu

welcome pastor bob you did fantastic big thumbs up **smiles and gives thumbs up**

User Info Menu

Thanks. It's a pleasure to be in your company!

User Info Menu

no problem pastor