Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Drum Chat Newbie Initiation

User Info Menu

Default Drum Chat Newbie Initiation

If you've been sent here, you need to be inititiated into DRUM CHAT.
    (Don't worry, it's harmless.)

Pick a member of drum chat and write a paragraph telling them how much you love them. You must use the following words:

• tender
    • lingerie
    • desire
    • sensual
    • oatmeal

And here's the real challenge: You've got to keep it clean!
    Last edited by drummer; 04-10-2007 at 09:51 PM.

User Info Menu

LOL!!!!!! Drummer, you are a sick demented puppy!!!

User Info Menu

We've had a lot of Newbies! Where are the juicey stories???????!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

People need to send them to the Newbie Initiation thread. We must demand they come here.

Friends, don't let friends...
    Last edited by drummer; 04-11-2007 at 10:34 PM.

User Info Menu

amen we must start right away

User Info Menu

Oh man I can't wait to see what comes up, this is great.

User Info Menu

I think we're scaring the newbies away.......

User Info Menu

Probably so, lol.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drum_chick
    I think we're scaring the newbies away.......
    No, no, chick. We're just winnowing new members. We need more whack jobs like us in here.

User Info Menu

Cool Newbie Initiation

Tom ... hey, bro' ... step away from the drums ...

I'm definitely not a newbie, but I'll take a whack at it to show you what a paragraph should or maybe shouldn't look like...

Hey drummer,

The sensual sound of your brushes against your piccolo snare come across as smooth and silky as lingerie fallin' its way across the most beautiful woman you know ... but the objects of your desire are not tender and soft--they're not mushy and slushy like a bowl of cold oatmeal--they're rock-maple hard and loud as brass. They kick big pedals and they kick big (uh oh)...

(I've been play'n the congas too long...NOT!!!)
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

ROFL!!
    BB you still got it man!
    "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."
    - Henry David Thoreau

My set: Sonor Force 2003 Fusion Kit. 16" B8 Thin Crash, 20" B8 Ride, 16" Wuhan China, 14" B8 hi-hats, 10" AAX Splash
    PDP Double bass Pedal, PDP throne.

User Info Menu

Lol!!!

User Info Menu

bb im not so sure about you anymore man lol

User Info Menu

Now that's what I'm talking about!

User Info Menu

We have a poet it the house!!!

User Info Menu

Hey RD - Of all the members here, you seem to have one of the most sincere and tender hearts of them all, and not even somethe most sensual lingerie on any woman on the planet could quell your desire from drums or God it seems. Plus your favourite breakfast is oatmeal, and even if it's not, it will be when your old and can't eat solid food anymore.

How did I do? can I at least get a B minus. BBro stole some of the best ways to do this.
    "What consumes your mind, controls your life" - So, what consumes your mind?

User Info Menu

Lol!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Dear TIMPANIST09,
    I have known you for two and half years and every time I see you i get this unusual desire for oatmeal. Something about you makes me crave a sensual meaning. One craving so different from others, one where lingerie hits the ground before it is removed. But all cravings are ended with a tender kiss.
    <3 S.S <3
    <3 alo.

User Info Menu

Ok since i dont really know anyone here goes, i think it is really good if you like being sucked up to!
    Dearest Drumer,

How can I describe in the most tender of terms how much I love you? As I sit each morning in my lingerie consuming my drummers fortifying breakfast of oatmeal, my mind turns to the sensual delights of your drumming prowess. My greatest desire in life is to jam with you and know I am worthy to be in your presence.
    is it too cheesey? does it meet newbie initiation criteria?
    ciao!

Drum Stickers for Drummers

User Info Menu

Good job dominga and silverspike. and welcome to drumchat forums. welcome and join the various debates going ATM. or just annoy people. whatever floats your boat
    "What consumes your mind, controls your life" - So, what consumes your mind?

User Info Menu

Default My Initiation

As a female starting out drummer, I wish to tell Drum Chick how much I admire her DESIRE to learn the blasted flams, as I dislike them as well. I am not of TENDER years, I just turned 40 and got my first tatoo and my first drum set to celebrate (cheapo electronic set). Since I no longer feel comfortable in LINGERIE while sitting on my drum throne, I have cut out the OATMEAL, too many carbs. The good thing about me and Drummer Chick is that while the men may have a bit more power, we can sneak in some subtle SENSUAL fills now and then.

Can I come play with everyone now?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Drummina
    As a female starting out drummer, I wish to tell Drum Chick how much I admire her DESIRE to learn the blasted flams, as I dislike them as well. I am not of TENDER years, I just turned 40 and got my first tatoo and my first drum set to celebrate (cheapo electronic set). Since I no longer feel comfortable in LINGERIE while sitting on my drum throne, I have cut out the OATMEAL, too many carbs. The good thing about me and Drummer Chick is that while the men may have a bit more power, we can sneak in some subtle SENSUAL fills now and then.

I'm LMAO!!!!!!!!! Great stories Drummina and dominga!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Drummina
    YOU ROCK!! Welcome!

User Info Menu

Lol, holy cow, peopel are actually replying to it

User Info Menu

go newbies lol