Thread: Broke my arm

User Info Menu

Default Broke my arm

anyone here ever broke an arm/leg, anything that madi you uncapable of drumming?

It's horrible, but tell me your story!

I just broke my arm, falling backwards to the ground... : 4 weeks of not drumming

User Info Menu

I sprained my wrist monday night...drunk boxing...lol...not a good idea...seemed like one at the time though...haha
    The egg approves!

User Info Menu

that sucks. you can still do some def lepord songs....sorry

User Info Menu

Cool Broke my arm

Bafke, my sympathy to ya on the broken arm ...

There is one thing worse ... being sidelined by a broken pinky ...

I was wearing leather-soled shoes one rainy morning and walked into the lobby of the building where my radio station is located...the cleaning crew had just mopped the floor...and I was holding my (heavy) hard-sided briefcase in my hands when I slipped...and the briefcase crashed onto my right pinky.

Not only did it break the bone, it actually turned it 90 degrees! They finally got it straightened out, man, but I had to wear a splint for six freakin' weeks!

The only consolation was when I started playing again, I actually played better than I had before the accident ... hang in there, dude!

keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

Ever seen an LP TriBell set? Imagine one falling about three and a half feet onto your bare foot.
    www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy