Thread: Crack or scratch

User Info Menu

Default Crack or scratch

I AM SO PISSED WITH MY GUITARIST

So here's the sad, sad tale. It started on one fateful saturday. My guitarist had bought a Wah pedal (Cry Baby). It looked pretty big and my drumset was discombobulated and the two toms that sit on top of my bass drum were on the floor. My guitarist dropped his Wah on my larger tom and it took a chip out of the wood. I;m glad it didn't crack, but I felt like KILLING HIM. What should I do to cover it up, because it's sort of noticeable.

Any suggestions I'll be crying over it till then.

My website is xanga.com/Nabster22 it's got a picture of my drumset without the scrathch or the new wuhan splash I got, but check it out if you feel like it.

User Info Menu

Nice looking kit - i like the finihs on it. Shame about the chip. I can understand why'd you want him dead. Sorry though, I have no advice for ye, but I'll point others in your direction who might know if I can.
    "What consumes your mind, controls your life" - So, what consumes your mind?

User Info Menu

drop your bass on his guitar.... nuff said
    I really wish that we could actually show the pictures in here...

User Info Menu

Bummer bout the scratch dude, i personally dont have any advice thought:( Haha i like Daemons advice :P