Thread: Delirium

User Info Menu

Default Delirium

My new band is definately less one-sided than the previous.
    Currently our style is very down-tempo and experimental. The noises we wish to generate are those that one could love and hate at the same time using screech guitar chords and distorted vocals. We have nothing but a high-end 3-track audio camcorder so the sound'll be a bit wobbly until we make a few trips to the music store. Our MySpace has no material on it yet but I'm providing the site hoping to get requests from you guys so I can keep you all updated. Thanks alot.

www.myspace.com/delirium_eb
    www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy

User Info Menu

i'm getting an "invalid User ID" when i click the link.
    "What consumes your mind, controls your life" - So, what consumes your mind?

User Info Menu

same

User Info Menu

Come on dude - I wanna hear you play - give me SOMETHING.

Same as michiganice91 - I wanna see his kit and hear him too. I have seen posts by others that seem to have heard him or seen his kit, but I can't figure out where. HB58 would be another I would like to hear.

User Info Menu

If you're interested in hearing me play crazyman, check out our band's myspace.

It's an old recording though, so go easy =]

Still getting the Invalid User thing, I thought it could be to do with setting the url on myspace, but maybe you've got the wrong link up.

HB58
    My Kit: Pearl Session Custom 7 Piece w/ Zildjian Cymbals
    My Band: Lead Redemption
    Current Favourite Band: Necrophagist
    Current Favourite Song: To Rid The Disease - Opeth
    Next purchase: Pearl 18"x16" Floor Tom, Zildjian A Custom Crash

Rudiments?

User Info Menu

Come on 32nd give us a good link, we need to hear you stuff man.

User Info Menu

HB, the higher pitched singer is terrible.
    i must be the only hip hop fan here

User Info Menu

Haha,
    Hello all, I've had some really crappy luck these past few days so stay in there with me alright. I know I'm probably like one of the last members here to post any sort of audio or video, but I will shortly.
    I recieved an email from Tom of MySpace informing me that we would have been the 237th "Delirium" on the music search. So rather than switching to another music site we're simply changing our name and url to be more original. That and I'm snare searching due to some issues at home so we probably won't have material up for a few weeks or so.
    But hey when we do, I'm gonna put up the new site and hope to get some requests and feedback from ou guys. Thanks for being so encouraging though!

www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy

User Info Menu

Goodluck to ya 32nd I hope you find a snare soon, I wish I had an extra I would give it to you, that sucks.

User Info Menu

Maybe I could give you my snare (it's crap) so I have an excuse to give my wife to let me buy a new one.........hmmmmmm. Although, my snare is so crap, your one even it is't current state, would probably still sound better.

User Info Menu

HB58 - good work on the DBL kick man - although, I have to say, i don't like your mix. But other than that, I am, impressed - and jealous. I hate drummers better than me!!!!!

The music style is a bit more death metal than my tastes personally, but doesn't mean I can't appreciate talented people, which you are.