Thread: CraZy fun things to do in walmart!! ( this is really fun!)

User Info Menu

Default CraZy fun things to do in walmart!! ( this is really fun!)

ok... so i know that me and my friends do stuff like this all the time so here goes!!

1) go in to the changing rooms and stay in there for a while then all of a sudden yell, "OH NO! THERE'S NO TOILET PAPER!!"

2) Get 24 boxes of condoms and place them randomly in people's carts when they arent looking

3) set all of the alarm clock in the store to go off at 5 minute intervals

4) make a trail of tomato juice all the way coming from the girls restroom

5) go up to an employee and say in an official tone "CODE 3 in housewares" and see what happens

6) go to the service desk and put a bag of m&ms on layaway

7) move the "caution wet floor" sign to a carpeted area

8) set up a tent in the camping center and tell other customers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department

9) If a clerk asks if they can help you, start crying and say "why cant you people just leave me alone.... GAH!"

10) Walk up to a security camera and use it as a mirror as you picl your nose

11) while handling a gun in the rifelry department ask the guy at the counter if he knows where the anti-depressants are

12) dart around the store suspiciously and loudly humming the mission impossible theme song

13) in the auto department practice your madonna look using different size funnels

14) When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal positions rocking back and forth sreaming "NO! NO! ITS THOSE VOICES AGAIN! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!"

15) get several bouncy balls and randomly throw them down the aisle yelling "Go Pikachu GO!"

16) hide in the middle of the clothing rack and when people browse through in a normal voice say "PICK ME! PICK ME!"

ok... so now everyone add their own!! make them interesting!
    I've had it with your no talent, wannabe gangster ass! You wanna prove once and for all that I'm better than you? Strap up!--drumline

our drumline doesn't do skanks!!! so get out!! thanks... lol

you may try to look like me... but you ain't never gonna play like me-- drumline

User Info Menu

Give a random stranger a party-boy dance.

Been there done that.
    "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."
    - Henry David Thoreau

My set: Sonor Force 2003 Fusion Kit. 16" B8 Thin Crash, 20" B8 Ride, 16" Wuhan China, 14" B8 hi-hats, 10" AAX Splash
    PDP Double bass Pedal, PDP throne.

User Info Menu

This is years ago but my favorite was drop kicking a ball into a store like a K-Mart or a Zellers. It still makes me laugh to this day, even as I sit here writing about it.
    Any ball would do, you just punted it with your foot into whatever direction it went and then you went on about your day like nothing happened. They also used to have the telephones very accessible on the poles.
    Serve The Song, Not The Ego - NEP

User Info Menu

My favorite is still shoving my sons into the rack of brassieres as we walk past the ladies dept. Last time we were there, my wife started down an isle made up of two bra walls, seven feet tall. You'd have thought those boys were walking a tight rope between hungry lions by the way the scurried through there.

User Info Menu

lol RD ...
    good one ..sit next to a coulpe of old folks and remark on evey good looking girl that walks by....see how long it takes them to leave....
    PRACTICE SAFE BANGING!!! play drums! My Pearl Session Kit

User Info Menu

Um, shop?
    i must be the only hip hop fan here

User Info Menu

Shop... hmmm... interesting

Rearrange the CDs tofollow a new (and far better) system of your own design. (my personal favorite is to arrange them according to malleability)
    I really wish that we could actually show the pictures in here...

User Info Menu

Sit at one of the desks on the sales floor and when someone that works there walks by, ask them to bring you a cup of coffee and todays reports.

Pretend you work there and start stocking the shelves. While doing this, make sure you direct as many shoppers as possible to go to the wrong areas of the store to try and find what they want.

Slip n' Slide + dish soap + long aisles = a lot of fun (until security shows up)

Sit inside a clothing rack and give sock puppet shows.

And, my favorite thing to do: drool, fall down, pick my nose, and talk really, really loud and basically act like a spoiled 5 year old. This emberasses my daughter when we go shopping more than anything in the world and I think that's why it makes it soooo much fun!
    Da' Bum
    Rockin' the beat for fadedblue
    Keepin' time for Andy Harrison & the AOP
    http://www.facebook.com/fadedbluemusic
    DW Performance 5 pc. in White Marine Pearl
    1972 Pearl Deluxe Custom 5 pc. in blue sparkle
    KAT KT-3
    Paiste cymbals
    Gibraltar hardware
    Axis pedals
    Vic Firth sticks
    Evans heads

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jcdrummerbabe
    ok... so i know that me and my friends do stuff like this all the time so here goes!!

1) go in to the changing rooms and stay in there for a while then all of a sudden yell, "OH NO! THERE'S NO TOILET PAPER!!"

2) Get 24 boxes of condoms and place them randomly in people's carts when they arent looking

3) set all of the alarm clock in the store to go off at 5 minute intervals

4) make a trail of tomato juice all the way coming from the girls restroom

5) go up to an employee and say in an official tone "CODE 3 in housewares" and see what happens

6) go to the service desk and put a bag of m&ms on layaway

7) move the "caution wet floor" sign to a carpeted area

8) set up a tent in the camping center and tell other customers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department

9) If a clerk asks if they can help you, start crying and say "why cant you people just leave me alone.... GAH!"

10) Walk up to a security camera and use it as a mirror as you picl your nose

11) while handling a gun in the rifelry department ask the guy at the counter if he knows where the anti-depressants are

12) dart around the store suspiciously and loudly humming the mission impossible theme song

13) in the auto department practice your madonna look using different size funnels

14) When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal positions rocking back and forth sreaming "NO! NO! ITS THOSE VOICES AGAIN! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!"

15) get several bouncy balls and randomly throw them down the aisle yelling "Go Pikachu GO!"

16) hide in the middle of the clothing rack and when people browse through in a normal voice say "PICK ME! PICK ME!"

ok... so now everyone add their own!! make them interesting!

lol you read about that guy who got banned from wal-mart, didn't you?
    The egg approves!

User Info Menu

take spoiled food from your house and hide it in the easter display
    Band: System of a Down
    Song: Atwa

Current: four way independence

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Drum_Fiend
    take spoiled food from your house and hide it in the easter display
    LOL!! You're my kind of sick-o!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1DrumBum
    Sit at one of the desks on the sales floor and when someone that works there walks by, ask them to bring you a cup of coffee and todays reports.

Pretend you work there and start stocking the shelves. While doing this, make sure you direct as many shoppers as possible to go to the wrong areas of the store to try and find what they want.

Slip n' Slide + dish soap + long aisles = a lot of fun (until security shows up)

Sit inside a clothing rack and give sock puppet shows.

And, my favorite thing to do: drool, fall down, pick my nose, and talk really, really loud and basically act like a spoiled 5 year old. This emberasses my daughter when we go shopping more than anything in the world and I think that's why it makes it soooo much fun!

User Info Menu

You guys are not going to believe this but years ago, me and a buddy of mine were in Vegas and we stood at the door of a bar in a hotel and started asking for people's ID's when they came in. I was saying, "It's a $3 cover and I need to see your ID". They were takin' them out and showin' them to us! Then we would just say we were kiddin'. Some laughed...others looked like they wanted to kick our butts! LOL

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummer
    You guys are not going to believe this but years ago, me and a buddy of mine were in Vegas and we stood at the door of a bar in a hotel and started asking for people's ID's when they came in. I was saying, "It's a $3 cover and I need to see your ID". They were takin' them out and showin' them to us! Then we would just say we were kiddin'. Some laughed...others looked like they wanted to kick our butts! LOL
    Y'know, the more I read, the more I'm convinced that there's no way Joy Donkey + BTG should ever be allowed to join forces. Four grown men with the maturity level of 5th graders plus their roadie, The Jollie Green Giant,would probably warrant a respnce from a SWAT team if not the National Guard.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Get a friend to push you around in a cart rather quickly and yell "WEEEEE!" obnoxiously the entire time. Then eventually crash into a display or something, that is if your not stopped in the act.
    Eskimos

User Info Menu

Grab some candy off the shelf eat abunch until you through up and then leave

User Info Menu

Mine goes along the same lines as Daemon's post.

Re-arrange the music section in which you know the most about, and discard everything onto the floor that should not be in this section.

I had to do this in the "Metal" section one day. I walked past and saw like Hawthorn Heights and AFI and some other really gay bands in there as well, so I fixed it.

HB58
    My Kit: Pearl Session Custom 7 Piece w/ Zildjian Cymbals
    My Band: Lead Redemption
    Current Favourite Band: Necrophagist
    Current Favourite Song: To Rid The Disease - Opeth
    Next purchase: Pearl 18"x16" Floor Tom, Zildjian A Custom Crash

Rudiments?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummer
    id start again and make some money off that gig im gonna try that now thanks for the idea lol

User Info Menu

Me and my friends used to play tag/hide & seek - this is when we were 15, 16, 18- and in Toys R Us we used to get on the electric cars and drive them around unitl someone would kick us out.

Another time we had the bright idea to play murder ball/dodge ball around the sports isles with one of thos kids soft bounce balls that they have in the baskets, you now with pictures of like Superman, and Barbie on them - that was fun.
    "What consumes your mind, controls your life" - So, what consumes your mind?