Thread: Center Stage Percussion

User Info Menu

Default Center Stage Percussion

The Jacksonville State Marching Southerners are proud to announce the emergence of a new Competitive Percussion ensemble. Center Stage Percussion will debut this Winter in the Southern Association for Performance Arts, the Southeastern Colorguard Circuit as well as several Power Regionals and Winterguard International World Championships.

Center Stage Percussion is under the direction of Clint Gillespie and Rudy Gowern. The Ensemble will be competing in Independent World Class and is open to anyone who wishes to compete in the independent world classification.

The design team for the 2011 Center stage Percussion includes: Clint Gillespie, Rudy Gowern, Tim Fairbanks, Zach Schlicher and Rodney Bailey.

Auditions for the 2011 Center Stage Percussion will take place October 17th, 24th and November 7th. For more information please visit us on the web at www. Centerstagepercussion.org
    Jacksonville State University Drumline 2005-2009
    Cymbals 05
    Bass 06
    Staff 07-09

Gordon Lee High School Drumline Instructor 2008-09

Kappa Kappa Psi- Mu Iota
    Alumni Secretary

User Info Menu

Default Re: Center Stage Percussion

I checked out the design team and they seem to have pretty good backgrounds. Im thinking JSU should have a descent season.
    slot # 1

In support of l e i g h ' s campaign..............DC Record for Most Users Online
    BE COUNTED!
    http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.php/dc-record-most-users-12079p2.html

CHARTER MEMBER OF PHROGGE'S AQUARIAN ARMY

The Zildjian League
    Zildjian Vintage A Team

RIP Frank.............thanks for being part of my journey