Thread: Lol, Guitarhero

User Info Menu

Default Lol, Guitarhero

Ok, so basically, i tried out guitarhero today, and i basically love it, but beforei was aloud to play, i was forced into this by my friends, and found it funny

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=2022479781

getting owned on like the hardest song on the hardest setting

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ch33zz
    Ok, so basically, i tried out guitarhero today, and i basically love it, but beforei was aloud to play, i was forced into this by my friends, and found it funny

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=2022479781

getting owned on like the hardest song on the hardest setting
    LOL, that's funny!

My husband is playing it right now, he loves it!

User Info Menu

I just got back from my friends where we were playing... he just got a wireless controller. If we don't watch the clock we end up going all night... literally.
    i must be the only hip hop fan here

User Info Menu

guitar hero 2...it's like crack...but more addictive...and you get to keep your teeth....haha
    The egg approves!

User Info Menu

ma, i saw a prolly 11 yo girl at best buy just shredding that game on expert level. i've never seen anybody else come close on the easier levels.

User Info Menu

I've never played the game and most likely never will. I heard there was a Megadeth song on there, if there is which one is it?
    Eskimos

User Info Menu

Try the Lamb of God song on extreme.
    www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Metal-head
    I've never played the game and most likely never will. I heard there was a Megadeth song on there, if there is which one is it?
    It's Hanger 18.

Guitar Hero is a damn cool party game if theres only a couple of people. We started drinking and running through the songs sequentially. It's hilarious at the end when your really retarded and doing the hardest songs.

HB58
    My Kit: Pearl Session Custom 7 Piece w/ Zildjian Cymbals
    My Band: Lead Redemption
    Current Favourite Band: Necrophagist
    Current Favourite Song: To Rid The Disease - Opeth
    Next purchase: Pearl 18"x16" Floor Tom, Zildjian A Custom Crash

Rudiments?

User Info Menu

DUUUUUUUUUDES!!!!!!!! I have found my soul mates. it is by far the greatest game in HISTORY!!!

Ok, So I am overreacting a little, but seriously I love it. I have both of them (well actually GH2 is my friends which doesn't leave my house) and am desperate to get my hands on the wireless controller. Go to www.scorehero.com to see the highest scores in the world. and if you want a real challenge, get the bonus song Jordan by Buckethead and try that on expert - it has never been done by anyone - at least as far as I know. There are videos on youtube, but that is a webbot, not a human.

THis is my favourite thread of them all. I have seriously clocked that game so many times now, excpet GH2 on expert because of stupid, stupid, stupid YYZ and Carry me Home - oh and Psychobilly Freakout. No matter what I do, I just can't seem to get past them. Eventually I will though. I am determined to master that game. I just wish they would do Metallica on there, and get rid of crap songs like Stop, Tatooed Loveboys, and Rock this Town. AND Wolfmother - man I hate them.
    "What consumes your mind, controls your life" - So, what consumes your mind?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by crazymanwithaplunger
    DUUUUUUUUUDES!!!!!!!! I have found my soul mates. it is by far the greatest game in HISTORY!!!

Ok, So I am overreacting a little, but seriously I love it. I have both of them (well actually GH2 is my friends which doesn't leave my house) and am desperate to get my hands on the wireless controller. Go to www.scorehero.com to see the highest scores in the world. and if you want a real challenge, get the bonus song Jordan by Buckethead and try that on expert - it has never been done by anyone - at least as far as I know. There are videos on youtube, but that is a webbot, not a human.

THis is my favourite thread of them all. I have seriously clocked that game so many times now, excpet GH2 on expert because of stupid, stupid, stupid YYZ and Carry me Home - oh and Psychobilly Freakout. No matter what I do, I just can't seem to get past them. Eventually I will though. I am determined to master that game. I just wish they would do Metallica on there, and get rid of crap songs like Stop, Tatooed Loveboys, and Rock this Town. AND Wolfmother - man I hate them.
    I hear "It's a Phychobilly Freakout" in my sleep....... LOL

User Info Menu

Eugh, Metallica would be lame. I want some Dragonforce

User Info Menu

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by sethhover
    Eugh, Metallica would be lame. I want some Dragonforce
    Ok, look, I respect shredders as much as anybody, but to compare Dragonforce to Metallica is sacrelig to metal, man, seriously. Think about where we would be with Metallica. Up **** creeck without a paddle is where. And you can't compare the knobs from dragonforce to Hemmet as far as lead goes. So their quick, big whoop. It's just alt strumming, and sweep picking, every grind player out there can do it, I've played with a couple even. Plus live they can't do half of it.

Metallica rule Metal and always will. simple as that. And considering their songs are some of the most iconic for guitarists (and drummers alike) they deserve an entire Guitar Hero game dedicated to their music IMO. I just wish they hadn't done such a crap job on St Anger. They really did start to lose the plot Once they released Load. Whihc is why live, they still play stuff form "Metallica - the Black Album" and ".... And Justice For All", not to mention I don't know of a show that didn't have Battery or Master played a tit (except I suppose their first shows before they had written the songs).

Also, if you want a real challenge on GH as far as speed goes, then Ingwie is the way to go. Man, his stuff on expert would be impossible.

User Info Menu

Chill, man. I don't like either; GH Dragonforce would just be awesome :P And Yngwie is dumb, too.

User Info Menu

Screw that, give me Children of Bodom and Meshuggah for GH3.

HB58
    My Kit: Pearl Session Custom 7 Piece w/ Zildjian Cymbals
    My Band: Lead Redemption
    Current Favourite Band: Necrophagist
    Current Favourite Song: To Rid The Disease - Opeth
    Next purchase: Pearl 18"x16" Floor Tom, Zildjian A Custom Crash

Rudiments?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by crazymanwithaplunger
    Metallica rule Metal and always will. simple as that.
    Nuff said!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hellsbells58
    Screw that, give me Children of Bodom and Meshuggah for GH3.

HB58
    Needled 24/7 would be awesome...

User Info Menu

Oh, you really want dragonforce eh?

Well, theres mods out to get it, and heres what it looks like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV0qM6-HLuk

User Info Menu

Yeah, I've seen those mods - GH RULES!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahaha

got to chip your PS2 though