Thread: Sabian AAs Vintage Bright

User Info Menu

Default Sabian AAs Vintage Bright

20' ride: is a very nice ride not overpowering between stick hits....in my opinion a weak sounding bell not the real pingy sound (pingy?)

18' crash: for an 18' crash it is very nice takes a long time to open and to me sounds quick to close very good for the end of fills and in solo's

16' Crash: i am in love with this crash it is the nicest sounding crash in the whole entire world it really makes you think CRASH

14' HiHats: very nice not the best for playing only open but then again why would you want to....i get a very neat sound out of them opening/closing. with my broken leg (yes Broken and still using hihhats hahah)

and that s all i got for it

User Info Menu

Default Re: Sabian AAs Vintage Bright

Sorry mate but what is your post about? it sounds like you are answering to someone but I only see your post.

User Info Menu

Agreed with the review of the ride (because that's all I can speak for). I too was a little disappointed by the bell, but it makes up for it by being an awesome crash as well.

User Info Menu

Pretty good review. I think you're on the right track, it's looking good. One suggestion, which isn't necessary but something to consider is sections. Maybe you could list each quality of the cymbal and score it, why you think it deserves the score, and maybe a small intro/conclusion section. Again, not necessary but just throwing some feedback to you. Thanks again for this review though, I love seeing them.
    Last edited by Russ; 07-13-2011 at 06:10 AM.
    ZildjianLeague/LP/Aquarian/Mapex/Pearl
    Snares: 4
    RIP- Frank, Wolvie, Les Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    I wish I was your wife
    Quote Originally Posted by amdrummer View Post
    if double bass is cheating then so is using two sticks

Forum Rules
    DrumBum
    No metronome?
    The Rudiments

User Info Menu

There are several Sabian AA rides. Which one are you reviewing? It is the same with the crashes and the hats. Peace and goodwill.
    Mark Wellman - drummer for Jesus; Mapex MPX snare, Mapex Black Panther Venom snare, Mapex Saturn bass drum and toms / Sabian AAX, SR2/ Evans / LA Backbeat

Church Drummer's Army