Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Police: 22 Dead After Virginia Tech University Shooting

User Info Menu

Default Police: 22 Dead After Virginia Tech University Shooting

User Info Menu

that is tragic. wonder how it will all unfold.

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Roaddebris
    Yeah, Fox says 31 shot. Unbelievable!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,266374,00.html
    The most deadly shooting spree in U.S. history. WOW!

User Info Menu

some pretty big ammo for the anti gun people. this will bring up alot of debate in the media concerning gun control.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by funkymcstain
    some pretty big ammo for the anti gun people. this will bring up alot of debate in the media concerning gun control.
    Those gun control people can go...... OK, I won't start.

That poses a great question: What do you think about gun control?

Comments?

User Info Menu

i dont believe in it
    criminals will always get guns. we should be able to aswell. my wife and i are both applying for concealed carry licenses this month. we both carry anywhere we go as it is.

User Info Menu

i dont believe in it
    criminals will always get guns. we should be able to aswell. my wife and i are both applying for concealed carry licenses this month. we both carry anywhere we go as it is.
    I agree with you funky...........

We have guns in our house, we have a sticker on every door and window that says "If you enter this house unlawfully you will be shot", it says it in english and spanish.....

User Info Menu

should be english, spanish, arab, ebonics and brail. so nobody has an excuse to not be warned...lol

User Info Menu

i'm more worried about things that can happen at work. always some kind of random stupidity goin on. this little city i live in has a ridiculous crime rate.

User Info Menu

should be english, spanish, arab, ebonics and brail. so nobody has an excuse to not be warned...lol
    True! Especially where I live, it's a melting pot...... Every ethnic background here in NJ.

User Info Menu

i'm more worried about things that can happen at work. always some kind of random stupidity goin on. this little city i live in has a ridiculous crime rate.
    Can you carry at work?

User Info Menu

can i? or do i? i havnt worked a day in these clubs in 5 years that i did not carry. 5 years ago at a dif. club i held the door open for 5 customers that were leaving, they got shot as soon as they walked out past me. that scared the heck out of me. i was ducked behind a door with nothing but a small tactical batton. i swore that day i would never be that vulnerable again.

User Info Menu

Default Sad

I am in college now and looking at it, it is pretty easy to walk on a campus shoot people because there are so many people entering and leaving campus. There needs to be some more safety precaution measures. I feel sorry for the families affected by this incident.

User Info Menu

fortunate for me this club i work at now is alot more upscale than that one.
    but still with the elements involved....

User Info Menu

Yep, the gun Nazi's will be all over it.

I'm a .357 guy myself.

User Info Menu

My definiton of "gun control" is, hitting what you're aiming at. I totally agree with Funky, all gun laws do is make law-abiding citizens victims. Criminals will have guns, and they give less than a plug ___ about gun laws, because....THEY'RE CRIMINALS!!!!
    Word to the wise : don't mess with the drummer.

User Info Menu

hoping to pick up a bushmaster 308 at the next gun show. will be an excelent addition to the arsenal.

User Info Menu

That's why it's risky to commit this kind of act in Texas. They've got really sensible carry laws there. You act like you're gonna go nuts and some good 'ol boy is gonna break out his Desert Eagle.

Anyway, I can't imagine what those parents are going through. It's stuff like this that makes me wonder if Hell has degrees of punishment?

User Info Menu

32 dead now....
    this is horrid. im hopeing no one i know was involved........
    PRACTICE SAFE BANGING!!! play drums! My Pearl Session Kit

User Info Menu

i'm glad kansas passed the concealed carry law. crimes against citizens are going down, but crimes against businesses are going up. a kwikshop clerk will cough up the cash iin the register but try to rob ol granny for her bingo money and you are risking getting shot.

User Info Menu

i was just struck with the mental image of a granny with a D'eagle

User Info Menu

my mom carries a snub nosed taurus 38. bought it for her a few years ago. the woman is a dead eye shot.

User Info Menu

i own two .357s a .38 a.45and a 12 guage im not a big fan of the anti gun control i hate them with a passion

User Info Menu

yea well i have a airsoft gun!! take that TIMP!!!!