Thread: Is VDS Real?

ShadoWReX Guest

Default Is VDS Real?

a couple of days ago I 'registered' on Virtual Drum School -they took my $'s via CC and I was promised a return email 'in a few seconds' telling me how to complete my registration... so far nothing!
    2 follow-up e-mails have gone unanswered -but they did take my money (& run)
    Has anyone used them or knows if they are legit?
    I found out about them when I was on Bill Brufords web-site; it seemed like a great learning tool.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Is VDS Real?

Have you checked your spam filters?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ZackPomerleau View Post
    Have you checked your spam filters?
    +1. There's lots of stuff that ends up there and people don't usually realize it. If it does happen to be a scam though, I hope you paid with Paypal. You can get in touch with the someone at Paypal and dispute the charges.
    Cymbals
    14" AA Fusion Hats | 8" Max Splash | 10" HHX Evolution Splash | 16" AA Bright Crash | 21" AA Raw Bell Dry Ride | 18" APX Crash | 14" Wuhan China
    Tama Hyperdrive 5 Piece Kit
    Ludwig Black Galaxy Acrolite 5x14" Snare
    Tama Iron Cobra Jr. single bass pedal

Four Of Spades Facebook Page

Want advice on upgrading your cymbals?
    Click here!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseInMotion View Post
    +1. There's lots of stuff that ends up there and people don't usually realize it. If it does happen to be a scam though, I hope you paid with Paypal. You can get in touch with the someone at Paypal and dispute the charges.
    +1 Make sure you open a dispute claim before 45 days has elapsed. 45 days +1 and you loose.

User Info Menu

Call your visa company and tell them what happened and see what they say. Also do like the advise above check your spam filters.

Larrysperf Guest

Might be your first lesson dont use unknown sites. But hope its not and all works out. Also there is a lot of lessons and good learning stuff on drum bum check them out