Thread: I Got On A Real Kit Tonight.....

User Info Menu

Default I Got On A Real Kit Tonight.....

Every chance I get I try to play the drums at my church so tonight I was messing around, getting the feel of a real drum set and one of the youth group kids came around the corner with a smile on his face and says, "Hey Mrs. O'Leary, you play the drums?" I told him that I was learning and he told me I sounded pretty good. So I asked him if he played and he said he did and I handed him the sticks and asked him to play for a few....... Well, this kid was GOOD, really good, I felt like and arse LOL We talked for a little while about drumming and different techniques and he told me to keep practicing...... I asked him if he would be my new teacher LOL

User Info Menu

Roflmaolol
    i must be the only hip hop fan here

User Info Menu

Cool I Got On A Real Kit Tonight!

WOO HOO, DRUM_CHICK! YOU GO, GIRL!!!

keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drum_chick
    "Hey Mrs. O'Leary, you play the drums?"
    "No", she replyed, "but if you don't shut up, my cow will kick over a lantern and burn the town down!"

From now on, take all my replys to your post as being said in a really cheesy fake Irish accent, "dontcha know".

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Roaddebris
    "No", she replyed, "but if you don't shut up, my cow will kick over a lantern and burn the town down!"

From now on, take all my replys to your post as being said in a really cheesy fake Irish accent, "dontcha know".

User Info Menu

Right on drum chick

User Info Menu

is he gonna give you lessons?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by funkymcstain
    is he gonna give you lessons?
    Nah, when I aksed him he just laughed and ran to go hang out with his friends LOL