Thread: Favourite Joke

User Info Menu

Cool Favourite Joke

Ok, not sure if this thread has been done before but anyways. What is your favourite joke. You know the one that makes you laugh everytime.

For me it is
    Why did the boy fall of his bike?"
    "What consumes your mind, controls your life" - So, what consumes your mind?

User Info Menu

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by crazymanwithaplunger
    Ok, not sure if this thread has been done before but anyways. What is your favourite joke. You know the one that makes you laugh everytime.

For me it is
    Why did the boy fall of his bike?"
    A. "Because someone threw a fridge at him."

I love it because it makes no sense. That and...
    Q."What is Big, Yellow, and can't swim?"

A "A Bulldozer."

User Info Menu

Knock Knock

Who's there

Orange

Orange Who?

Orange ya glad I'm not OJ? - (Simpson)
    Serve The Song, Not The Ego - NEP

User Info Menu

Why did Tigger stick his head in the toilet?

He was looking for Pooh.

User Info Menu

Two guys, one old and one young, are pushing their carts around Home Depot

when they collide.

The old guy says to the young guy, "Sorry about that. I'm looking for my

wife, and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going.

"The young guy says, "That's OK. It's a coincidence. I'm looking for my

wife, too. I can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate."

The old guy says, "Well, maybe we can help each other. What does your wife

look like?"

The young guy says, "Well, she is 24 years old, tall, with blonde hair, blue

eyes, long legs, big boobs, and she's wearing tight white shorts, a halter

top and no bra. What does your wife look like?"

The old guy says, "Doesn't matter --- let's look for yours."

User Info Menu

That's so offensive!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Roaddebris
    That's so offensive!
    Very!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drum_chick
    Two guys, one old and one young, are pushing their carts around Home Depot

when they collide.

The old guy says to the young guy, "Sorry about that. I'm looking for my

wife, and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going.

"The young guy says, "That's OK. It's a coincidence. I'm looking for my

wife, too. I can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate."

The old guy says, "Well, maybe we can help each other. What does your wife

look like?"

The young guy says, "Well, she is 24 years old, tall, with blonde hair, blue

eyes, long legs, big boobs, and she's wearing tight white shorts, a halter

top and no bra. What does your wife look like?"

The old guy says, "Doesn't matter --- let's look for yours."

A businessman enters a tavern, sits down at the bar, and orders a double martini on the rocks. After he finishes the drink, he peeks inside his shirt pocket, then orders the bartender to prepare another double martini. After he finishes that it, he again peeks inside his shirt pocket and orders the bartender to bring another double martini. The bartender says, "Look, buddy, I'll bring ya' martinis all night long - but you gotta tell me why you look inside your shirt pocket before you order a refill." The customer replies, "I'm peeking at a photo of my wife. When she starts to look good, I know it's time to go home."
    When we do right, no one remembers. When we do wrong, no one forgets.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by XJ99

A businessman enters a tavern, sits down at the bar, and orders a double martini on the rocks. After he finishes the drink, he peeks inside his shirt pocket, then orders the bartender to prepare another double martini. After he finishes that it, he again peeks inside his shirt pocket and orders the bartender to bring another double martini. The bartender says, "Look, buddy, I'll bring ya' martinis all night long - but you gotta tell me why you look inside your shirt pocket before you order a refill." The customer replies, "I'm peeking at a photo of my wife. When she starts to look good, I know it's time to go home."

User Info Menu

Cool

I don't know which one I like more - drum chicks or XJ's.....

User Info Menu

A teacher asked her students to use the word "fascinate" in a sentence. Mary
    said, "My family went to the New York City Zoo, and we saw all the animals.
    It was fascinating." The teacher said, "That was good, but I wanted the word
    "'fascinate.'" Sally raised her hand. She said, "My family went to the
    Philadelphia Zoo and saw the animals. I was fascinated." The teacher said,
    "Good, but I wanted the word 'fascinate.'" Little Billy raised his hand. The
    teacher hesitated because Billy was noted for is bad language. She finally
    decided there was no way he could damage the word "fascinate" so she called
    on him. Billy said, "My sister has a sweater with 10 buttons, but her boobs
    are so big she can only fasten 8."

User Info Menu

>insert chuck norris joke here<
    PRACTICE SAFE BANGING!!! play drums! My Pearl Session Kit

User Info Menu

OK one more LOL If this offends anyone I'm sorry but I just had to post it because I just struck me funny...... LOLOLOLOL

A woman who had been married twice and divorced twice was fed up. Her first
    husband beat her, and her second husband ran away with another woman. Plus,
    she couldn't find a new lover who could satisfy her sexually, so she put an
    ad in the classifieds:
    Wanted: A good looking, single guy who won't beat me, won't leave me, and is
    good in bed.
    About a week later, her doorbell rings. She opens the door to find a man
    with no arms and legs on her front porch.
    "I'm here about your ad," he says.
    "You must be mistaken," she says.
    "Let me explain," he says. "I can't beat you, I don't have any arms.
    And I can't run away because I don't have any legs."
    "But," she asks, "How do I know you're good in bed?"
    "I rang the doorbell, didn't I?"

User Info Menu

Okay okay...
    (kinda lengthy, forgive me)

A middle aged New Yorker is fed up with the noise, crime, and pollution in the city. He decides that moving away would be the best desicion.

He moves to a nearly deserted land, far from civilization and completely neighborless for the next 60-70 miles.

The man has lived here for about five months now and grows tired of solitude and lonliness. As he read a book in his living room he heard a knock at his front door and proceeded to answer.

"Howdy!" Says a lanky redneck in overalls and a straw hat. "I'm your neighbor fom a few miles down the road."

The man had excitement in his eyes. "Gosh! It's been such a long time since I've seen anyone, so nice to meet you!"

The redneck shook his hand and shuffled his feet. "Say, I'z been figurin' bout havin' m'self a lil get together at my place next week, wonder if you'd feel like comin'?"

"Sweet a party! That would be so rad. I haven't gotten out in so long."

"Swell, I'll be a sendin' you an invitation then. Take care!" The redneck started to walk away and turned around to speak, "Well, I must warn ya', there could be some heavy drinkin'."

The man shook his head and said, "That's alright, I haven't had a good drink in a while."

"Well I should also warn ya', there could be some fightin'. S'that alright with you?"

"I'm a pretty unconfrontational guy, I should be fine."

"Swell, swell. Hmmm, there may also be some wild sex. I'm a partier by nature *chuckle*"

"Well hey man, nothing wrong with that right? I haven't been with a women in years!"

They shook hands once more and the redneck began to walk away. The man shouted for him as quick as he could for a final question, "Say, what should I wear to this party?"

The redneck giggled and replied, "Won't matter much, jus' gon' be the two of us."
    www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy

User Info Menu

An old man and woman were married for many years, even though they hated each other. When they had a confrontation, screaming and yelling could be heard deep into the night. The old man would shout: "When I die, I will dig my way up and out of the grave and come back and haunt you for the rest of your life!!" Neighbours feared him. They believed he practiced black magic, because of the many strange occurrances that took place in their neighbourhood. The old man liked the fact that he was feared. To everyone's relief, he died when he was 68. His wife had a closed casket at the wake. After the burial, she went straight to the local bar and began to party as if there was no tomorrow. Her neighbours, concerned for her safety, asked, "Aren't you afraid that he may indeed be able to dig his way up out of the grave and come back to haunt you for the rest of your life?" The wife put down her drink and said, "Let him dig, I had him buried upside down."

My kinda woman!!

User Info Menu

Ok, drum_chick you are totally grounded!

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drum_chick
    An old man and woman were married for many years, even though they hated each other. When they had a confrontation, screaming and yelling could be heard deep into the night. The old man would shout: "When I die, I will dig my way up and out of the grave and come back and haunt you for the rest of your life!!" Neighbours feared him. They believed he practiced black magic, because of the many strange occurrances that took place in their neighbourhood. The old man liked the fact that he was feared. To everyone's relief, he died when he was 68. His wife had a closed casket at the wake. After the burial, she went straight to the local bar and began to party as if there was no tomorrow. Her neighbours, concerned for her safety, asked, "Aren't you afraid that he may indeed be able to dig his way up out of the grave and come back to haunt you for the rest of your life?" The wife put down her drink and said, "Let him dig, I had him buried upside down."

My kinda woman!!

When we do right, no one remembers. When we do wrong, no one forgets.