Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115
Results 2,851 to 2,859 of 2859

Thread: So what drum related stuff did you do today?

User Info Menu

Default Re: So what drum related stuff did you do today?

Our pipe band is playing for the high school graduation tonight. Gotta race home from work, change into my uniform, grab my snare and go.
    Kevin
    DW Performance series - Gun Metal Metallic Lacquer
    24/12/16 6.5x14
    Sabian AA/AAX hi-hats & crashes
    Sabian HHX Evolution ride

Drummers can be very tempomental.....

User Info Menu

Had to learn a few songs for a sub gig I'm doing. Worked on trying to make standard beats more creative.

(I just noticed this thread has over 2800 replies. It goes back to 2010. - Damn! )

User Info Menu

Today I've been continuing to learning to use/navigate Logic Pro X by recording some simple drum patterns and exploring the DAW. I was quite intimidated at first a couple years ago not knowing where or how to begin. But thank goodness for a particular friend who's been using it for many years. Between him, a little bit of YouTube, and just exploring its getting fun and continues to be interesting. I normally wear custom IEMs, however I accidentally cracked the housing/shell ever so slightly and now they have to be remolded... that's another story of "I knew better!" What I'm using to replace them temporarily are Audio Technica ATH M50. They're nice. Can't wait to have the IEMs back, though.

IMG_2988.jpg
    IMG_2944.jpg
    image3.jpg
    TAMA- '2018 Star Walnut, ‘99 Starclassic Performer, '89 Granstar, ‘93 Rockstar
    Gretsch- 1963 Round Badge
    Zildjian
    Remo
    Vic Firth
    Speed Cobra Double Pedal Blackout Edition
    Speed Cobra Hi Hat
    Hardware- TAMA Roadpro
    Snare Drums- various TAMA, Gretsch, Ludwig, Leedy
    Mic's- Sennheiser, Shure, AKG

User Info Menu

Verah Kewl studio setup.

Oh the struggles we face with the perils of our gear.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Learned a new Latin beat yesterday. Now I need to find a band where I can use it, lol.

User Info Menu

Walked past my Yammy's on the way to my home office. Wait, that happens every day. Never mind.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Working on a hybrid song. Mix between Taylor Swift and Phil Collins versions of old Leo Sayer tune,"Cant Stop Lovin' You".
    Rick

Mapex Sabian Ludwig Saluda Assorted Snare Drums

User Info Menu

Bought a vintage premier off fb marketplace. TFW the tuning rods require a flathead screw driver lololol
    "The chances of being attacked and killed by a terrorist are less than the chances of being attacked and killed by your own heart"
    Carrying the message to Garcia. Today and everyday.
    Temple Beth Snare Buzz-Head Rabbi

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kazaamski View Post
    Bought a vintage premier off fb marketplace. TFW the tuning rods require a flathead screw driver lololol
    Right?!! That's what I hated about them. I was so happy when I ditched my Premier kit, lol.

Not to rain on your parade. All in fun. Are you planning on keeping them or reselling? If you keep them, will you replace the tuning rods?