Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mandatory for all Senior Members

User Info Menu

Default Mandatory for all Senior Members

As of today, all senior members must write one or two paragraphs about another senior member that include all of the following words: (Keep it clean everyone!)

1. Honesty
    2. Integrity
    3. Kindness
    4. One Wish
    5. Peanut Butter
    6. Underwear
    7. Llama
    8. Sticky
    9. police
    10. Giggle

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummer
    As of today, all senior members must write one or two paragraphs about another senior member that include all of the following words: (Keep it clean everyone!)

1. Honesty
    2. Integrity
    3. Kindness
    4. One Wish
    5. Peanut Butter
    6. Underwear
    7. Llama
    8. Sticky
    9. police
    10. Giggle
    Oh, this is gonna be good!

User Info Menu

What can I say about BigTallG that hasn't already been said? Sure he's had a few run-ins whith the llama police, but in his defence, how was he to know that sticky peanut butter would ruin their fur? It did make them gigle, at first anyway. In all honesty, and inspite of how the whole sordid mess turned out, he was attempting to show kindness to the poor beasts. Yeah, I know what you're thinking, but give the guy a break. You can call him misguided, but no-one can question his integrity. I mean, didn't he offer to loan them the underwear right of his...er...back? If I could have one wish, it would be for everyone here to understand what an unbelievable guy BTG is.
    Last edited by Roaddebris; 04-19-2007 at 11:35 AM.

User Info Menu

I’d like to write about a senior member that seems to thrive on honesty and integrity so I’m going to write a little blurb about Roaddebris. I know it was said that I had a crush on him, that’s only because I saw him in his underwear when we were at the police station (don’t ask, it was a sticky situation). Anyway, Roaddebris, you’re kindness has overwhelmed me, the peanut butter crackers you shared with me when that llama ate my lunch was wonderful. You really saved me that day and I appreciate it. I’m sorry that milk shot out of my nose and went all over your shirt when you made me giggle. My only one wish is that you would wear boxers instead of briefs……..

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Oh man, I just did one of these as a newbie, now i gotta do another one. This both sucks and blows. Good paragraphs BTW guys.
    "What consumes your mind, controls your life" - So, what consumes your mind?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by crazymanwithaplunger
    Oh man, I just did one of these as a newbie, now i gotta do another one. This both sucks and blows. Good paragraphs BTW guys.
    You think you got problems? I got nose milk on my shirt that's soaked all the way to my tightie whities!

User Info Menu

Hmm,

So we have drumchick, A irish lass, who is honestly trying her hardest to learn the drumming ways. She is full of integretyand kindness, and quite frankly has that peanut butter effect. Smooth to the look and sticky to the touch. (K now that teh serious ones are out of the way, time to put some humor into it) When she first started her drumset (although a good pad) had a hard time competing with my Underwear in the sound department. Since she has upgraded, its made me want a llama for some reason un-known to me i have the urge to buy a llama ever since she bought a DW9000 pedal. Althought i doubt thats legal, meaning im gonna get busted by the Police if i fu-fill my urge to buy a llama.

But all and all a great DC member, if i had One wish i wish that you would give me all the money for a llama because your an adult and im a kid, and ill buy one!

*giggles*

muahahaa

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ch33zz
    Hmm,

So we have drumchick, A irish lass, who is honestly trying her hardest to learn the drumming ways. She is full of integretyand kindness, and quite frankly has that peanut butter effect. Smooth to the look and sticky to the touch. (K now that teh serious ones are out of the way, time to put some humor into it) When she first started her drumset (although a good pad) had a hard time competing with my Underwear in the sound department. Since she has upgraded, its made me want a llama for some reason un-known to me i have the urge to buy a llama ever since she bought a DW9000 pedal. Althought i doubt thats legal, meaning im gonna get busted by the Police if i fu-fill my urge to buy a llama.

But all and all a great DC member, if i had One wish i wish that you would give me all the money for a llama because your an adult and im a kid, and ill buy one!

*giggles*

muahahaa
    You rock!

User Info Menu

Ok, lets see how I do this time around. How can we keep it clean wiht the word "llama" in it? We're not genius' you know. Well, I am, but you gotta lighten up for everyone elses sake. ANyways, let's see what we have here........
    Oh Drummer. If I hade just One Wish , it would be, with all Honesty and Integrity, that I never had seen you with that Llama, eating a Peanut butter and Banana sandwich while police could only watch the Sticky situation you had gotten yourself into. It did make me Giggle though when I realised I was in only my Underwear. And the Llama looked at you with such Kindness too. Who would have realised his true intentions for us on that fateful day? But atleast we will always have.......Tuscanny.
    "What consumes your mind, controls your life" - So, what consumes your mind?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by crazymanwithaplunger
    But atleast we will always have.......Tuscanny.
    ROTFLMBO!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ch33zz
    Hmm,

*giggles*

muahahaa
    LOL

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Roaddebris
    You think you got problems? I got nose milk on my shirt that's soaked all the way to my tightie whities!
    ROFLOL!

User Info Menu

If I could have one wish, it would be that the honesty, integrity and kindess demonstrated to me by everyone here at DrumChat would be rewarded by the time-honoured gift of being rudely shoved in the back of a police van, naked but for underwear, arrested for the so-called crime of trying to become erotically involved with a llama (through the act of - don't giggle now - smearing sticky peanut butter on ones nether-regions); all the while screaming "I blame RD, he told me bestiality was okay, NO-ONE GOT HURT!!!"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jobby
    If I could have one wish, it would be that the honesty, integrity and kindess demonstrated to me by everyone here at DrumChat would be rewarded by the time-honoured gift of being rudely shoved in the back of a police van, naked but for underwear, arrested for the so-called crime of trying to become erotically involved with a llama (through the act of - don't giggle now - smearing sticky peanut butter on ones nether-regions); all the while screaming "I blame RD, he told me bestiality was okay, NO-ONE GOT HURT!!!"
    ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

I think this mans Kindness is clear in his personality. Clear as the one wish our king and savior has for us, and most defiantly clearer then the smeared Peanut Butter infested window pane in my friends kid infested den. The thought of him giving up percussion makes me giggle. Even if the police fell from the sky holding flaming batons from the heavens, he wouldn't give up his gallery of congas and bongos. not for the sticky taste of a cold double layered chocolate stuffed ice cream cake on a hot sunny day, not for the satisfying smell of clean underwear washed with Downy, not even for the satisfaction filled opportunity to ride that amazing green Llama on HB's avatar. He has the integrity of an accomplished rabbi. You can tell me other wise but Honestly, lets face the facts, bongobro is a loving filled percussion driven wise person.

User Info Menu

Cool Mandatory for all Senior Members

Quote Originally Posted by drummer

1. Honesty
    2. Integrity
    3. Kindness
    4. One Wish
    5. Peanut Butter
    6. Underwear
    7. Llama
    8. Sticky
    9. police
    10. Giggle
    Tough call, dudes and ladies...while drummer unconsciously answered my one wish when he created the percussion section for hand drummers like me, 1DrumBum and I have become closer than two insects on a piece of sticky flypaper. He never let out a giggle when I asked him about ashikos and cajons (and I thought I knew all abut hand percussion!). He didn't spit like a llama when I corrupted his wishes...nor did he put peanut butter in his ears when I asked about ways to bend notes. He didn't even tie my underwear in knots or report me to the fashion police when I came up with the distinctive Joy Donkey "look" you see in my avatar ... if anything, 1DB's honesty and kindness to all DrumChatters, includin' the b-bro, is a reflection of the integrity I know I'd see in him were we ever to bump into each other in a drum circle somewhere.

In short, 1DB, you are definitely a bongo brother!

P.S: I didn't realize Lafirin's paragraph was about me until the very end...great writin', man! Thank you!
    Last edited by bongobro; 04-19-2007 at 10:59 PM.
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

np bro

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jobby
    ...all the while screaming "I blame RD, he told me bestiality was okay, NO-ONE GOT HURT!!!"
    LOL! You suck!

User Info Menu

Ah, but if only I had one wish... for sure my wish would be none other then to fly over to Sweden and visit the legendary drummer vinnysimmo. vinnysimmo's father is one of the few men today that still values honesty and integrity. Unfortunately vinnysimmo did not inherit these values, but he did inherit his dad's impeccable taste in underwear. This is why when ever I go to buy new underwear, I grab that sticky note off my wall that has vinnysimmo's number on it and i give him a call. He always helps my get the underwear that makes it feel like you riding a llama naked. vinnysimmo has such a vast amount of pure kindness that to find this exact feeling of underwear for me, he actually went nude llama riding for seven weeks straight. He was willing to go for over a year for me, because when he has a goal, he sticks to it like peanut butter to the roof of your mouth. The only thing that stopped him was the squad of police cars that surrounded him, with fully armed officers inside. When ever I wear my underwear (about 3 times a week) I can't help but to giggle and think of all the ways that vinnysimmo has helped me. If there is anyone in the entire world that deserves to be the chief lime squeezer down at the local Swed-Mart, it is vinnysimmo! Vote for him today at your local Swed-Mart.

Must be a citizen of Zimbabwe to be eligible for voting
    I really wish that we could actually show the pictures in here...

User Info Menu

LOL! Funny!

User Info Menu

let's see what can i say about my co Dr that hasnt been said other than that one night she wished that she hadnt called the police from that incident with the m-16 and her daughters boyfriend she dosnt know about i cant think of anything to say im just messin with you drum chick you rock and are a big help

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TIMPANIST09
    let's see what can i say about my co Dr that hasnt been said other than that one night she wished that she hadnt called the police from that incident with the m-16 and her daughters boyfriend she dosnt know about i cant think of anything to say im just messin with you drum chick you rock and are a big help

LOL Timp........ You can do better than that!

User Info Menu

if i were awake maybe but i have a concert this week and i have practice and everything

User Info Menu

1. Honesty
    2. Integrity
    3. Kindness
    4. One Wish
    5. Peanut Butter
    6. Underwear
    7. Llama
    8. Sticky
    9. police
    10. Giggle

hehe i got this:

What can we say about drummer? His Honesty really blows me mind. His Integrity is astounding. His Kindness sincere. My One Wish is that he never reveals his side of wrath. Where he spanks little children with solidified Peanut Butter. Or rubs three year old Underwear in their faces. But when he is happy he is as tame as an Alpaca Llama, even though when he spits its quite nasty and Sticky if you understand the analogy. Once he was in trouble with the Police for his wrath. But after the day is over, he is a great guy and we all Giggle as he rubs his under-garments in a little 7- year old's face.

- Candlelight Chaos
    "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."
    - Henry David Thoreau

My set: Sonor Force 2003 Fusion Kit. 16" B8 Thin Crash, 20" B8 Ride, 16" Wuhan China, 14" B8 hi-hats, 10" AAX Splash
    PDP Double bass Pedal, PDP throne.