Thread: Against all odds

User Info Menu

Default Against all odds

Now this is a game organised by me.
    Is about telling us your worst experinces and telling us how u scaled through it. Note that u must be telling us about ur own experince not any other person's own.
    The most touching story will be the Mr Gold or Mrs Gold of the Drum Chat Drummers!
    The success of this is left in your hands
    Let the stories begin to role!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kord Jazz
    Now this is a game organised by me.
    Is about telling us your worst experinces and telling us how u scaled through it. Note that u must be telling us about ur own experince not any other person's own.
    The most touching story will be the Mr Gold or Mrs Gold of the Drum Chat Drummers!
    The success of this is left in your hands
    Let the stories begin to role!!
    Great thread kord!

User Info Menu

damn, i thought this thread was about that cheesy movie in the 80s (you know the one with that phil collins song), wich also happened to be on of the worst experiences of my life. this is where drum chick says..but i love that movie, and i say...all 80s chicks loved that movie

User Info Menu

I had to play with a cast on my right arm. I had that stupid thing on for a few months and even had to play out with it on - I thought that was pretty heroic at the time.
    Serve The Song, Not The Ego - NEP

User Info Menu

hey if rick allen can do it.....at least YOU got your arm back.

User Info Menu

Good thing I can't afford triggers and a lot of electronics. Don't you think that looked a little hardcore drumming metal with a cast on?
    Serve The Song, Not The Ego - NEP

User Info Menu

that is very metal

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by funkymcstain
    damn, i thought this thread was about that cheesy movie in the 80s (you know the one with that phil collins song), wich also happened to be on of the worst experiences of my life. this is where drum chick says..but i love that movie, and i say...all 80s chicks loved that movie
    OK, I'll say it...... But I loved that movie