View Poll Results: Choose our new band name.

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dizrythmia

6 42.86%
  • Rabia (means anger in spanish)

3 21.43%
  • All falls Down

5 35.71%

Thread: Help us choose Drum Chat

User Info Menu

Default Help us choose Drum Chat

Ok Drum chat homies

We have narrowed it down to three names, help us pick the best one, keep in mind we are a progressive rock/metal band.

Dizrythmia

Rabia (anger in spanish)

All Falls Down

User Info Menu

I like Dizrymia. It sounds like a combination of diarrrhea and dyslexia. Sorry, I know this is a serious thing. You should know better than to ask the peanut gallery. HEY! WAIT! There's a good name, The Peanut Gallery!

User Info Menu

I was in a band with two other guys and at the time we were all married so we called ourselves 'The Geldings'.
    Serve The Song, Not The Ego - NEP

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CyberComa
    I was in a band with two other guys and at the time we were all married so we called ourselves 'The Geldings'.
    lol Isn't that a castrated horse or something?
    www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy

User Info Menu

Cool Help us choose Drum Chat

Dizrythmia (although I'm sure the rhythm in your band is anything but messed-up!)...

keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

Rabia - easily pronounced and the tongue doesnt get twisted. easy for the fans to remember, that should be taken into consideration for a band name.
    simple and easy to remember.

User Info Menu

and my girlfriend, from a girls point of view likes All Falls Down. I think thats very catchy too!!

Actually, sorry to be a pain but I have changed my opinion to All Falls Down as well. Definately got a nice ring to it for progressive rock/metal. I think the other two names are more for a harder type of style

User Info Menu

All Falls Down all the way, depending on what your using that name for it makes a lot of sense + its a sweet name, double whammy!

User Info Menu

I reckon Rabia has a nice ring to it.

User Info Menu

You have to decide for yourslef, but my vote would go to Dizrythmia because it just sounds cool. but you guys shouldn't base anything off of what dudes like us say. haha

User Info Menu

I like Dizrythmia, but there's already a band called Dysrythmia (slightly different spelling) - they're an instrumental outfit, on Relapse records. I've got a couple of their albums.

User Info Menu

I'm really liking All Falls Down, but I like Rabia alot too.

User Info Menu

Hey drum chat friends,

Just so all of you know we came to a conclusion for the band name, and we decided on Wide Eyed Coma, I know it was not part of the list to choose, but this came to me all the sudden and I love it and so does the band, so we kept it. thanks for all your imput.