Thread: Got Into An Accident Just A Few Hours Ago.....

User Info Menu

Default Got Into An Accident Just A Few Hours Ago.....

My hubby, daughter and I were going to get some dinner; we were going down a two lane road right outside our condo and this guy started tailgating us. Just as the road turned into a 4 lane road we moved into the left, just as we did he decided to pass us on the left going over the center lane, totally sideswiped us and kept going. So we followed him through all kinds of residential areas as we were calling the police (I had gotten his license plate). It was the most pathetic escape attempt I'd ever seen...... He was quickly cornered in a parking lot at a convenience store and we were able to block him in. He then got out of his vehicle and decided to walk up to the driver side window, my hubby looked at him and said, "You better just go back to your car and sit down the cops are on their way." He got back into his car and proceeded to back right up into us (idiot) but quickly realized he had no where to go so he put his vehicle back in park and waited for the police. When the cops got there they got our info, asked him for his info and started a sobriety test. The cops came back to us and told us that they were going to be issuing him several tickets and they would be arresting him as well (apparently he was driving on a suspended license). His paperwork also was pretty fishy; he was not American and had a suspicious looking passport or something like that, I can’t remember what the cop said……. Anyway, that was my night. How about you, anything exciting?

User Info Menu

I saw the Land of Women lol. Are you guys all okay? Accidents freak me out even when they're small.
    www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 32ndHeartBeat
    I saw the Land of Women lol. Are you guys all okay? Accidents freak me out even when they're small.
    Yep, we're all good. Thanks for asking 32

User Info Menu

How was that movie?

User Info Menu

It actually was decent, not what I pictured it to be but pretty good lol. I had to go with my girlfriend so yeah. I pictured a dude stranded on a beach with hot women.
    www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy

User Info Menu

It actually was decent, not what I pictured it to be but pretty good lol. I had to go with my girlfriend so yeah. I pictured a dude stranded on a beach with hot women.
    LOL!!!

User Info Menu

Exclamation Got into an Accident Just a Few Hours Ago....

That kind of excitement I can do without, d_c...thank goodness you and your family are okay...
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bongobro
    That kind of excitement I can do without, d_c...thank goodness you and your family are okay...
    Thanks BB, I'm just glad he didn't kill us or anybody else. I believe he was either drunk or on drugs, the cops said he was on something.......

User Info Menu

good to hear you and your family are ok. play some rudiments and relax! time to meditate over your pad