Thread: Trick Drums?

User Info Menu

Default Trick Drums?

Anyone know anything about these? Trick drums.

User Info Menu

Cool Trick Drums?

Noooooo....

but I didn't know Emily ****inson was such a sexy drummer! I always thought she was a kinda dowdy old writer...

(check your library)
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

Whoa, I was blown away by some of those custom finishes! I wonder how much one of those sets cost.
    www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy

User Info Menu

trick makes some kool stuff. i would buy a snare but dont paricularly care for the sound of the kit that has been sitting at my local shop for 2 years. would be a cool and original type sound for metal tho. and the new v1 peadal is freakin awesome. if i only had 700 bucks for a double pedal. john longstreth from origin endorses them and says they are way better than the axis.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bongobro
    Noooooo....

but I didn't know Emily ****inson was such a sexy drummer! I always thought she was a kinda dowdy old writer...

(check your library)
    It was not death, for I stood up,
    And all the dead lie down;

I looooove Emily Di ckenson. Maybe we should have a poem of the day thread or something.

User Info Menu

They are very expensive, made of aluminum(or some kind of metal), they sound OK, but nothing compared to wood drums, there pedals are the best pedals in the world hands down.

User Info Menu

I offered people a few reviews (because I couldn't post them on my website) and no one replied to me....if anyone wants a definitive Trick Pro pedal review or a really really good article on micing drums just pm with your email address and wil send em on..

User Info Menu

You should post your review in the Drum Reviews forum Mex. I'd like to read about them myself.

HB58
    My Kit: Pearl Session Custom 7 Piece w/ Zildjian Cymbals
    My Band: Lead Redemption
    Current Favourite Band: Necrophagist
    Current Favourite Song: To Rid The Disease - Opeth
    Next purchase: Pearl 18"x16" Floor Tom, Zildjian A Custom Crash

Rudiments?

User Info Menu

I would but they are scanned in images.....i'll open a photobucket account i guess and use it that way

User Info Menu

Default Re: Trick Drums?

Meet the newest member to my snare family, and the new snare to my Sakae compact kit. Trick aluminum 6x12. She is a very feisty little thing with a really nice crack, very sensitive snare and the tuning range is incredible.

73014019_856488421412984_1043527257353617408_n.jpg
    • Crush Limited Reserve Wenge
    • DW Collectors
    • Sakae Pac-D
    • Roland TD-9
    • Zildjian K/A Cymbals
    • Crush, DW, Pork Pie, Trick Snares
    • MAY Sennheiser, Audio Technica Internal Mics
    • Gibraltar 9600 hardware
    • Protection Racket/RoadRunner Touring cases

User Info Menu

Very cool! I do not own a aluminum snare yet, but I have my eye on the new INDe aluminum that's out! lol. I do have an array of Trick throws on a few of my snares and I do have the double Trick Big Foots that I love! I see you have Pork Pie which I don't have either! I'm only a 40min. drive from Pork Pie. I have a Chameleon set that I just love! ( and 6 other kits! lol) I can tell just by looking at it, that it's got a mean 'crack' to it! My Crushies!DSC01956.jpg

User Info Menu

that bass drum head is epic!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummerMD View Post
    Very cool! I do not own a aluminum snare yet, but I have my eye on the new INDe aluminum that's out! lol. I do have an array of Trick throws on a few of my snares and I do have the double Trick Big Foots that I love! I see you have Pork Pie which I don't have either! I'm only a 40min. drive from Pork Pie. I have a Chameleon set that I just love! ( and 6 other kits! lol) I can tell just by looking at it, that it's got a mean 'crack' to it! My Crushies!DSC01956.jpg

Man, you really crushed it. Loving that bass drum set up....well, the entire kit now that I mention it. Very, very cool all around set up.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

That bass drum!! Wow!!!