Thread: WTB: Vintage Pollard Syndrum

User Info Menu

Default WTB: Vintage Pollard Syndrum

Hi gang,

I know this is a long shot but I am looking to buy a vintage Pollard Syndrum rig, Twin or Quad ... has to be fully functional in excellent working order ... I know they are pricey ... thanks

User Info Menu

Default Re: WTB: Vintage Pollard Syndrum

Well, if you score one please post up some pics so that us electronic drum nuts can admire it with jealousy LOL. Seriously though, I'd be curious to see it....I think I've got only one pic of it somewhere when Modern Drummer did an article on the history of electronic percussion years back.
    "...it's the Paradigm Of The Cosmos!" Stewart Copeland on Youtube

668: The Number Of The Guy Next Door To The Beast.

"A random act of kindness; it keeps my heart in shape!" - Late8

User Info Menu

Welcome to Drum Chat humanbeatbox7728!

I hate to disappoint you, but Drum Chat is all about the exchange of drumming information, and general fun with other drummers. Our Forum Rules prohibit buying and selling here, so while we hope that you find what you are looking for, I am afraid that to buy the vintage Pollard Syndrum rig you will definitely have to look elsewhere. We are more than happy to have you join in the chat here though.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

my bad pastor bob ... didn't mean to break any rules ... a few other sites have specific classified sections and when i didn't notice one here i just posted ... eliminate it if you'd like ...

User Info Menu

No problem HBB. I just thought you should know so that you weren't disappointed by replies that didn't get you closer to what you are searching for. Happy to have you here, and we'd enjoy having you stick around and share your experiences with our community.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!