Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reminder

User Info Menu

Default Reminder

Guys...

I've had to delete 2 posts today. They were either hateful or used unacceptable language. Please remember that this is a family-friendly forum. More importantly, this forum is about RESPECT. You know those nasty comments you'll see in You Tube and other forums? You won't see that here. We try to be about building up, not tearing down. I ask that everyone remember this and do your best to be respectful to everyone in here and even those that aren't in here. If you're not sure what is acceptable or not, please refer to the Forum Rules and more importantly refer to the Golden Rule.

User Info Menu

Default Re: Reminder

Sorry...it was my fault

Dude was practically begging for it though. If this is the case, then this forum shouldn't have people like that popping in to brag. Bragging is just as bad as shooting them down.

It was by no means a "Normal" person's kit. I LIKE looking at those.....but that monstrosity is just an eyesore anyway.

User Info Menu

With the member count increasing it is bound to happen, Glad you caught it Drummer. I have left alot of forums never to return do to negative people and language. I am honored to call this site home. Keep up the good work Guys! F/T

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Timactionfigures View Post
    Sorry...it was my fault

Dude was practically begging for it though. If this is the case, then this forum shouldn't have people like that popping in to brag. Bragging is just as bad as shooting them down.

It was by no means a "Normal" person's kit. I LIKE looking at those.....but that monstrosity is just an eyesore anyway.
    It wasn't just you.

I don't usually call people out in public but I've already sent you 2 PM's and it doesn't seem to be helping. It's your attitude that needs an adjustment, not the guy's post. There are many things that we may not care for or isn't our taste but that doesn't make it right to put down other people. His kit might be an eyesore to you but it's something that some people like to look at. You may have perceived it as bragging. Most people perceived it as simply a spectacle. Everyone knows it's not practical. But it doesn't call for putting him down.

I'll say it again; if you continue with this attitude and keep posting that way, you will be banned from the forum.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fumbled time View Post
    With the member count increasing it is bound to happen, Glad you caught it Drummer. I have left alot of forums never to return do to negative people and language. I am honored to call this site home. Keep up the good work Guys! F/T
    Thank you FT.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post

I'll say it again; if you continue with this attitude and keep posting that way, you will be banned from the forum.
    FYI everyone: He decided to make yet another hateful post. He was banned.

We will not tolerate punks in here. If you can't be respectful, leave. There are plenty of places out there to be a jerk. This is not one of them. If you want to be a jerk, you will be banned. No exceptions.

User Info Menu

Thank you Drummer, I found his last post particuarly insulting.

User Info Menu

Sorry to ask, but who was getting insulted in the first place?
    "...it's the Paradigm Of The Cosmos!" Stewart Copeland on Youtube

668: The Number Of The Guy Next Door To The Beast.

"A random act of kindness; it keeps my heart in shape!" - Late8

User Info Menu

I think it's best to just let it go. Time to move on.

Thx!

User Info Menu

thanks to clear some poeple that only themself count
    great job

R.i.P. FRANK YOU WILL BE REMEMBER AS A GENTLEMAN

how to attach an image http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ures-7721.html

FRENCHY

User Info Menu

Dang, I should have checked in earlier. I hate it when I miss the juicy stuff...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by xsabers View Post
    Dang, I should have checked in earlier. I hate it when I miss the juicy stuff...
    +1

Seriously, I'd like to personally thank all of the people who monitor this site and work hard to keep it a respectable place for us to come here to learn from each other, share are ups and downs, encourage each other and/or just to enjoy a common interest that we all share. There are so many other forums out there that are just nasty and pathetic. I personally have looked at other sites (Still do) and didn't join them just because of how awful people were treated by others.

Again, thank you!
    "it is what it is"

"Dont rent anything you cant afford to burn in the backyard while drunk." - ThePloughman

User Info Menu

I checked out other sites too and am glad to find a respectable drum forum.

Pearl Session Series 5 pc Drum Set
    Paiste 14" 502 hi hats, 16" 502 crash, 18" 2002 medium crash, 20" 502 ride, 10" PST5 splash, 8" 2002 chime
    LP Cowbell, 6" Toca tambourine

"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter."

You can't have too many Paiste 2oo2's... that's always been my policy. - Dave Wilson

Back from a Dr. appointment. I'm still kickin' I WIN - Bish

User Info Menu

Thanks guys. All the mods help keep this place what it is. Also, the members speak up when they need to and will sometimes even PM me to help with a situation or a questionable post. So here's an official "thanks!"

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DrummerD View Post
    +1

Seriously, I'd like to personally thank all of the people who monitor this site and work hard to keep it a respectable place for us to come here to learn from each other, share are ups and downs, encourage each other and/or just to enjoy a common interest that we all share. There are so many other forums out there that are just nasty and pathetic. I personally have looked at other sites (Still do) and didn't join them just because of how awful people were treated by others.

Again, thank you!
    I agree...thanks for keeping this forum clean. It certainly is appreciated.

User Info Menu

Was it me? I'm always in trouble.. Didn't see any pm's though, guess not?
    ZildjianLeague/LP/Aquarian/Mapex/Pearl
    Snares: 4
    RIP- Frank, Wolvie, Les Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    I wish I was your wife
    Quote Originally Posted by amdrummer View Post
    if double bass is cheating then so is using two sticks

Forum Rules
    DrumBum
    No metronome?
    The Rudiments

User Info Menu

You're fine Russ.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

yeah i want to thank everyone on this site and those who watch over it i feel like ive learnt so much in the time ive been on this site and its thanks to all the people on here that make it the place it is and the people that watch over it

thanks to you all
    | Yamaha Stage Custom | Sabian AAX | Dream |

User Info Menu

I hate to see people leave or get banned but I hate it more when theres no respect.

I give you huge props drummer for keeping the peace, its not very often you need to flash your badge but its very much appreciated and shows when you see the classy-type of members that post here.

Kudos to you, PB and the rest who volunteer their time keeping this forum running smoothly.
    slot # 1

In support of l e i g h ' s campaign..............DC Record for Most Users Online
    BE COUNTED!
    http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.php/dc-record-most-users-12079p2.html

CHARTER MEMBER OF PHROGGE'S AQUARIAN ARMY

The Zildjian League
    Zildjian Vintage A Team

RIP Frank.............thanks for being part of my journey

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    FYI everyone: He decided to make yet another hateful post. He was banned.

We will not tolerate punks in here. If you can't be respectful, leave. There are plenty of places out there to be a jerk. This is not one of them. If you want to be a jerk, you will be banned. No exceptions.
    Bravo Tom! No need for childishness and arrogance here. Too many other good people here for that. Thanks for a thankless job that you and the other Mods do. I don't envy it at all.

sk
    "A man can NEVER have too many cymbals"

Proudly Playing

Sonor Force 3007 Stage One Piano Black 22X17.5 kick, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14 and 16" toms
    Pork Pie Big Black Snare
    Vater Sticks/Brushes
    Remo Vintage Emperor, Emperor X, and Powerstroke Pro Heads
    Paiste Twenty/2002/Signature Cymbals
    Sonor/DW/Gibraltar Hardware

User Info Menu

I learned my lesson back forever ago (right drummer?) and i've learned from it and I think other ignorant people should just leave this forum alone and go find a new one to annoy if this forum isn't up to their bad-mouthed standards. This forum is certainly the best one out there anyway. And like F/T said, with increasing member size it's bound to happen. Bravo to you, tom, for keeping the peace around here. Maybe you should also add sheriff to your list of professions. You know, being a rocket scientist/brain surgeon/sheriff is WAY cooler than just being a rocket scientist/brain surgeon.
    So itchie, how did the kick sound?
    Quote Originally Posted by itchie
    like godzilla humping a mountain
    Quote Originally Posted by CycleDude View Post
    You, my friend, owe me a keyboard... I just spit coffee all over mine...
    Get counted! http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ers-12079.html

Check it.
    http://www.reverbnation.com/allihave

User Info Menu

Thank you Jord. I'm actually amazed that this site is so popular. I thought it would remain smaller because people wanted to bad mouth and flame like on all the other forums. But I think deep down people know that it isn't right. I'm so glad to be a part of this forum and what Drum Bum stands for.

User Info Menu

i think its pretty simple
    if you havent got anything good to say , dont say anything at all.
    alot of people post looking for a e fight the best way to fix them up is to not reply.
    MY KIT
    LUDWIG CLASSIC MAPLE SALESMAN
    13, hanging toms,16 ,18 floor toms,24 Kick, 14x5.5 snare,
    CYMBALS
    Paiste 2002 ,22 big beat , 18 med , 18 crash , 16 crash , 18 china , 14 sound edge hats

User Info Menu

Oh yeah!...Well I think everyone else is wrong and I'm right.

Wrong...Wrong...Wrong...everyone else.

Right ...right...right...ME.

Uuuuuh...Ok, I'm wrong.
    HHMMMM!...FIRE BAAAADD!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Homeularis View Post
    Oh yeah!...Well I think everyone else is wrong and I'm right.

Wrong...Wrong...Wrong...everyone else.

Right ...right...right...ME.

Uuuuuh...Ok, I'm wrong.
    Funny!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!