Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Premier Cabria drums

User Info Menu

Default Re: Premier Cabria drums

Very nice kit!
    Pearl-Zildjian-Evans-Vater

I go to my local drum shop and purchase my sticks. I like to touch them before I buy them ;-)
    -TxDrummer
    My parents just get mad when i crash the ride. Thats true for cars and cymbals
    -jordison515

My Band:
    http://www.facebook.com/ArviaMusic
    Record for Most Users Online
    http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ers-12079.html

User Info Menu

Nothing wrong with mahogany.

Stellar finish job on that beauty.

User Info Menu

I saw the same kit listed on the Sacramento CL. Just out of curiosity how much did you pay for them if you don't mind
    "Don't let your pride swell....you may have to swallow it one day!"- Unknown

God made Cops so Firefighters could have heroes!

Quote Originally Posted by pastor_bob View Post
    I'm waaaay past having any major parts of my body exposed. Believe me, it wouldn't add anything to the show!
    Proud member of PHROGGE's Aquarian Army

Zildjian League

User Info Menu

Topdog, sorry I missed your post from earlier. I paid $350 for this kit, and about a weeks worth of cleaning. All in all, well worth it.

User Info Menu

You got a great deal. They are beautiful!! I put that much in mine just restoreing them. Premier Drums are some of the best sounding drums in the world. I love my Premiers and they are probably one of the best sounding kits I own. You will enjoy those drums as long as you have them. I plan on keeping mine until I can't play anymore and then hand them down or sell them to someone who will appreciate them.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk11 View Post
    Topdog, sorry I missed your post from earlier. I paid $350 for this kit, and about a weeks worth of cleaning. All in all, well worth it.
    Im not sure how I missed the original posting of this thread.

Darn good set, cleaned up very nicely. You should be proud of a job well done.
    slot # 1

In support of l e i g h ' s campaign..............DC Record for Most Users Online
    BE COUNTED!
    http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.php/dc-record-most-users-12079p2.html

CHARTER MEMBER OF PHROGGE'S AQUARIAN ARMY

The Zildjian League
    Zildjian Vintage A Team

RIP Frank.............thanks for being part of my journey

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk11 View Post
    I decided to buy a second kit I could take to my smaller gigs. I purchased a Premier Cabria XPK 5 piece kit in an amber lacquer finish. I haven't been able to find out much information about them, but they appear well built and solid. They sound good, although I'm still in the cleaning process. It appears the young man I bought them from didn't own any cleaning or polishing products. I'm on the last drum now and will post pics as soon as I can.
    For any of you Premier fans out there, if you can provide me some info on this kit, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Mark...

===============

Drum Bum - T-shirts and Gifts for Drummers
    Hey Nighthawk!! I just read your comment about your Premier set, I don't know if you're still interested but here's a link to the original catalog of those post 2000's cabrias, there you will find all the official info you need about them.

http://issuu.com/antuval/docs/catalogo_premier

One thing I can tell you is that your kit is not one of the 1998 original Cabrias, I have one, purchased it in 1998. The shells are totally different, dark red Meranti in the inner plies and Eucalyptus or most often called "blue gum" in the outer plies. They have one piece high tension lugs and also the red P badge that says "Made in England" since they were one of the last ones to be made in England before the post 2000 era.

Hope this info helps you in some way, Cheers!!

P.D All Premier Drums Rock!! Keith Moon showed it to the world!!