Thread: Cut our first album today...

User Info Menu

Default Cut our first album today...

...what a grueling kick in the a**!

Six songs, six hours, with the amazing producer Bob Ferbrache!

User Info Menu

Default Re: Cut our first album today...

Congrats! All the hard work does pay off.

Pearl Session Series 5 pc Drum Set
    Paiste 14" 502 hi hats, 16" 502 crash, 18" 2002 medium crash, 20" 502 ride, 10" PST5 splash, 8" 2002 chime
    LP Cowbell, 6" Toca tambourine

"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter."

You can't have too many Paiste 2oo2's... that's always been my policy. - Dave Wilson

Back from a Dr. appointment. I'm still kickin' I WIN - Bish

User Info Menu

I love, and I mean LOVE the fact that you refer to it as an album. A lot of people get hung up on the term "album" only being used for vinyl recordings, however in fact, any collection of songs compiled into a single project is indeed an album (just like a photo album is a presentation of photos, whether in a book or an electronic format). The funny thing is, as media constantly changes and CDs become old technology, the term "album" is one musicians should hold onto to describe their product.

So anyway, congratulations. I'm sure I am not alone in hoping for some audio samples...

Oh, and did you get any pics in the studio? Cuz we want those too (yes, we are a greedy lot...).

User Info Menu

OK, here's a teaser- drums only, will add electronics:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWNP_jfs6Pk"]YouTube - Drum Track 3[/ame]

User Info Menu

Whats with the hoods?Are you guys called the Henchmen?J/K Sorry I couldn`t finish watching it because I was getting sea sick.From what I heard,it sounded great!
    Last edited by LudwigLifer; 01-19-2011 at 11:53 AM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    T.C.

User Info Menu

Sounds great!! Love the black hoods! Ludwig was right though camera man was making me kinda sea sick.

User Info Menu

Sounds pretty sweet! Congrats on the new album.
    Matt

User Info Menu

The camera man needs to slow down on the back and fourth. The sound, however, is awesome!
    Kit: Pacific LX 8-Ply - Maple shells in deep blue lacquer * DDrum 13 X 6.5" Golf Ball Snare
    Cymbals: 21" AAX Raw Bell Dry Ride * 20" Paragon Crash * Zildjian 20" Custom Ozone Crash * 18" XS20 Medium Thin Crash * 14" AAX-Celerator Hi-Hats * 10" AAX Splash
    Misc: Vater 2-4-5-1 Hickory Sticks * DW 7000 Pedal * Evans Heads * SP Cymbal Stands * PDP 900 Hi-Hat and Snare Stand * Gibralter Throne

User Info Menu

Contests mate
    Hopefully the studio time didn't scare you off
    Can be hard repetitive work
    MY KIT
    LUDWIG CLASSIC MAPLE SALESMAN
    13, hanging toms,16 ,18 floor toms,24 Kick, 14x5.5 snare,
    CYMBALS
    Paiste 2002 ,22 big beat , 18 med , 18 crash , 16 crash , 18 china , 14 sound edge hats

User Info Menu

Scare me off? Hell, no!

There were videographers there, but this footage isn't from them.

And the ski masks are a small part of our uniform, which is otherwise totally traditional, right down to the bibs and cuffs, with the exception of the sombreros. We try and remain as anon as possible, as we do 'crash' many of our targeted venues... not that you can't hear us coming from blocks away.

User Info Menu

That was awesome. Thanks for posting.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Awesome!!!

Paiste 14" 502 hi hats, 16" 502 crash, 18" 2002 medium crash, 20" 502 ride, 10" PST5 splash, 8" 2002 chime

You can't have too many Paiste 2oo2's... that's always been my policy. - Dave Wilson

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by helloprobie View Post
    Scare me off? Hell, no!

There were videographers there, but this footage isn't from them.

And the ski masks are a small part of our uniform, which is otherwise totally traditional, right down to the bibs and cuffs, with the exception of the sombreros. We try and remain as anon as possible, as we do 'crash' many of our targeted venues... not that you can't hear us coming from blocks away.
    very cool!!