Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This Place Has Been a Ghost Town Lately!

User Info Menu

Default This Place Has Been a Ghost Town Lately!

What is up with that???? We need to stick together people!!!!!!! I know this place is not priority but come on now!!!! J/K I just miss some of you that I haven't chatted with in a while......

User Info Menu

Well, there's another spat on about evolution. That should help.

It'll keep going. Then everyone will get all in a tizzy, then some people will complain about how it's supposed to be a drum forum, not a religious debate.

Then it'll die down again.

The circle of life.

User Info Menu

I don't like that stuff, I'd rather talk about drums or silly stuff LOL

I don't know enough about evolution to argue against it anyway I just know I don't believe it.........

User Info Menu

I've got a question for you, Susan, being a parent and all lol

Well, as you know, I'm grounded and my set is gone. Not sold but now at my grandmothers. This Friday I have been offered a show to play at a party. Now at first my mom just said no... If you were in her shoes and I sacrificed every priveledge, freedom, and bit of dignity that I had left (perhaps even begged lol) would YOU make an exception for one single night of pure jamming for your lovely boy O_O lol

I feel like a little kid lol

www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy

User Info Menu

Ebb and flow. The law of the land. LOL

I've been extremely busy the last few days. I'll try to post more. Sorry everyone!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 32ndHeartBeat
    I've got a question for you, Susan, being a parent and all lol

Well, as you know, I'm grounded and my set is gone. Not sold but now at my grandmothers. This Friday I have been offered a show to play at a party. Now at first my mom just said no... If you were in her shoes and I sacrificed every priveledge, freedom, and bit of dignity that I had left (perhaps even begged lol) would YOU make an exception for one single night of pure jamming for your lovely boy O_O lol

I feel like a little kid lol

It's hard to say 32, I'd like to say that I'd make an exception but to tell you the truth I probably wouldn't, not with my kids. I've always stuck to my grounds where my kids are concerned....... However, with that said, if I was your mother I'd let you go

User Info Menu

I gots an idea!!

No i don't......crap....
    I don't post on the Christian forums. Everyone here would think I'm a devil worshipper if i did.
    I just have very.........different......veiws about God and Religion.
    "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."
    - Henry David Thoreau

My set: Sonor Force 2003 Fusion Kit. 16" B8 Thin Crash, 20" B8 Ride, 16" Wuhan China, 14" B8 hi-hats, 10" AAX Splash
    PDP Double bass Pedal, PDP throne.

User Info Menu

Well this isn't the Christian forum so post away CC! LOL

User Info Menu

Well........fine.

I believe that God measures a human not only on the sins you commited, but also the good things and bad things you did in life.

Take for example Bon Scott, the Lead singer and frontman of AC/DC before he died. Is he in heaven or hell? He was definatly a sinner, but he brought happiness to somany people through music.

How and why would you go to hell for being a musical hero to people?
    "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."
    - Henry David Thoreau

My set: Sonor Force 2003 Fusion Kit. 16" B8 Thin Crash, 20" B8 Ride, 16" Wuhan China, 14" B8 hi-hats, 10" AAX Splash

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Candlelight Chaos
    Well........fine.

I believe that God measures a human not only on the sins you commited, but also the good things and bad things you did in life.

Take for example Bon Scott, the Lead singer and frontman of AC/DC before he died. Is he in heaven or hell? He was definatly a sinner, but he brought happiness to somany people through music.

How and why would you go to hell for being a musical hero to people?
    Hey CC, don't ever keep what you believe to yourself, it's always good to share your thoughts, especially with friends. We will never think any less of you for what you believe....... Some may agree and some may not, however, like all of us you are entitled to your own opinion. I'd rather see someone passionate about their beliefs instead of saying nothing at all........

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drum_chick
    What is up with that???? We need to stick together people!!!!!!! I know this place is not priority but come on now!!!! J/K I just miss some of you that I haven't chatted with in a while......
    What am I, chopped liver?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Roaddebris
    What am I, chopped liver?
    Not at all RD, you're a lot of things but you're not chopped liver ...... That's why I said "some".... I use to talk to a few people that haven't been coming around lately.

User Info Menu

Well, the weather is getting nicer by the minute, and it's baseball season, so......
    Word to the wise : don't mess with the drummer.

User Info Menu

I'm still here... I just had a "slight" water problem from that nor' easter a few weeks back...
    PLEASE PLAY RESPONSIBLY.... DON'T DRINK AND DRUM!!

My Kit: Vintage Ludwig Classic Maple 26 kick 14, 16, 18 toms, Paiste 2002 Cymbals, Paiste Giant Beat 15" Hats

User Info Menu

Yeah, and where is drum_chick now?

User Info Menu

I guess I get on when everyone is not here..............

User Info Menu

Cool This Place Has Been a Ghost Town (?) Lately!

Well, d_c, if, like you, everyone else is practicing more, they're not posting as much as they once did!

Besides, I think this is finals-and-graduation time for some of our younger drummin' brothers and sisters...

I still post as often as I can get away with it (the ol' ebb and flow thing, as drummer pointed out!)...
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

Yeah, I usually get on in the mornings on the weekdays, cuz I have a computer programming class.
    little snippet of C++:

#include <stdio.h>
    #include <iostream>
    using namespace std;
    int main()
    {
    cout << "Drumchat is my getaway!"<<endl;

system("pause");
    return 0;
    }

just a little snippet of C++ code to prove it. hehe!
    - Henry David Thoreau

User Info Menu

I dont get that.

User Info Menu

All that does is bring up a command line window and says: Drumchat is my getaway.
    and it says "Press enter to continue"
    and when you do it terminates the program.

easy, simple and straight to the point.
    - Henry David Thoreau

User Info Menu

finals are coming for me and im excempt so =) but ive been down the station alot latley brushfires beyond belife so thats why ive been off

User Info Menu

Get 'em firefighters!

A wise man once told me:
    "Pyrotechnics light fires.
    Arsonists forget to put them out."

put that on a bumper sticker and sell it!
    - Henry David Thoreau

User Info Menu

Hahahaha, both funny and true.
    I really wish that we could actually show the pictures in here...

User Info Menu

yep been away for a few days, but missed y'all.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by funkymcstain
    yep been away for a few days, but missed y'all.
    What are they seving for lunch at County now, anyway?