View Poll Results: Who is the most argumentative member of Drum Chat?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jobby

3 14.29%
  • drummer

0 0%
  • BigTallG

7 33.33%
  • Roaddebris

7 33.33%
  • Crazymanwithaplunger

2 9.52%
  • FORLEXIE

0 0%
  • Roaddebris left out the worst one!

2 9.52%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most Argumentative

User Info Menu

Default Most Argumentative

Who likes to argue the most?

Hehe!
    Last edited by Roaddebris; 05-03-2007 at 01:42 PM.

User Info Menu

Its a tie between Jobby, RD, and BTG in my opinion not one or the other is more argumentative.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sanzen
    Its a tie between Jobby, RD, and BTG in my opinion not one or the other is more argumentative.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Roaddebris
    Who likes to argue the most?

Hehe!

Look in the mirror.

Word to the wise : don't mess with the drummer.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BigTallG
    Look in the mirror.

That settles it! I'm casting my vote.

User Info Menu

It's no competition.

The trophy is mine.

All who oppose me shall be DOOOOOMED.

Wa ha ha ha ha ha!!!

User Info Menu

This is a tough one!

User Info Menu

Cool Most Argumentative?

Quote Originally Posted by BigTallG
    Look in the mirror.

So I saw your reflection!

anyone who signs off with "don't mess with the drummer", man...and was a bouncer in a previous existence...who else do you vote for?

keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

Oh, I'm still a bouncer, I'm just taking a break from it for a bit.

User Info Menu

Hahahahaha!! BTG is winning...er..I mean loosing!

User Info Menu

I actually seriously can't decide.....i mean seriously. BGT, RD, Jobby, they're all such good debaters, especially on a mass level (hehehehe).

Seriously though, those three seem to argue for the fun of it, although so do I suppose. I do feel like if I said that the grass was green Jobby would say it was blue just to start something......but then RD would interject that if it is blue, there must be a reason, becuase nothing can be a particular way without something causing it.......i'm going crazy trying to figure out who to vote for......wait, i'm already crazy.
    "What consumes your mind, controls your life" - So, what consumes your mind?

User Info Menu

i voted RD...wanna see me prove my point?

RD! LZ is WAY worse the breaking benjamin
    PRACTICE SAFE BANGING!!! play drums! My Pearl Session Kit

User Info Menu

Hahah, nice Chiko. You've just started the debate that will go on forever and ever and ever and... Well, you get my point =P

I voted BTG. He's a sucker for arguing, haha.

HB58
    My Kit: Pearl Session Custom 7 Piece w/ Zildjian Cymbals
    My Band: Lead Redemption
    Current Favourite Band: Necrophagist
    Current Favourite Song: To Rid The Disease - Opeth
    Next purchase: Pearl 18"x16" Floor Tom, Zildjian A Custom Crash

Rudiments?

User Info Menu

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Chiko
    i voted RD...wanna see me prove my point?

RD! LZ is WAY worse the breaking benjamin

LZ??? Who is LZ - i know Brekaing Benjamin - actually should say i love breaking benjamin - diary of Jane is by far one of my favourite songs - so who is LZ?

User Info Menu

He means the mighty Led Zeppelin.

Ok, Chiko. I agree with you. If it's a contest for who is the dorkyest, Breaking Benjamine wins. Yeah, Zeppelin is way worse at being dorky than Breaking Benjamine.

User Info Menu

Cool

He means the mighty Led Zeppelin.

Ok, Chiko. I agree with you. If it's a contest for who is the dorkyest, Breaking Benjamine wins. Yeah, Zeppelin is way worse at being dorky than Breaking Benjamine.
    Ok, see , now that is just a bad comparison - we're talking two totally differne genre's and styles and time periods. It's like saying milk is better than cheese. Sure, they are both the "same" basic product, but two totally different forms. Also, as much as I like Breaking Banjamin, LZ (now i'm cool) were among the God Fathers of modern hard rock and metal. Without them, where would Wolfmother be? Who's sound would they steal and then go aorund acting like they invented it? No, gotta always respect the classics like Zepplin, Ozzy, AD/DC, etc...

Oh, BTW, in case you can't tell, I HATE Wolfmother. They have one moderately good song, and a couple of nice riffs, but c'mon, seriously. And I'm and aussie!

User Info Menu

Crazyman, I whole-heartedly agree with you. Wolfmother suck really hard. Although, I will gladly listen to them over manufactured pop idols and wannabe gangsters. At least they can actually handle an instrument.

HB58

Rudiments?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hellsbells58
    Crazyman, I whole-heartedly agree with you. Wolfmother suck really hard. Although, I will gladly listen to them over manufactured pop idols and wannabe gangsters. At least they can actually handle an instrument.

HB58
    I like wannabe gangsters - they're funny

User Info Menu

I saw a beautiful Olds 442 on Saturday. Well, it was beautiful except for the "20's the wannabe gangster put on it. I guess there's some kind of mentality there that says "hey, lets show how tough we are by wearing pants that make it impossible to fight and lets ruin perfectly good cars by either lowering them and putting bicycle tires or "20 spinners on them". The whole thing is just so retarded.

BTW- it's sacrilege to call Led Zeppelin LZ. You can call them Led Zeppelin, the mighty Led Zeppelin, Zeppelin, or "the greatest rock band of all time". You can even refer to them as Plant, Page, Jones, & Bonham, but never LZ.

User Info Menu

I saw a beautiful Olds 442 on Saturday. Well, it was beautiful except for the "20's the wannabe gangster put on it. I guess there's some kind of mentality there that says "hey, lets show how tough we are by wearing pants that make it impossible to fight and lets ruin perfectly good cars by either lowering them and putting bicycle tires or "20 spinners on them". The whole thing is just so retarded.

BTW- it's sacrilege to call Led Zeppelin LZ. You can call them Led Zeppelin, the mighty Led Zeppelin, Zeppelin, or "the greatest rock band of all time". You can even refer to them as Plant, Page, Jones, & Bonham, but never LZ.
    Ahahahah i love that!!!!! ooh and i completely and full heartedly agree The Mighty Zeppelin can not even be said in the same SENTENCE as that other band ooooh i followed my own rule.....that i just made up Zeppelin is a legend Breaking benjamin is just a newer band doing the same the all newer bands are doing ZEPPELIN ALL THE WAY!!!!!

User Info Menu

Umm... The only aussie bands ive heard are Jet and Wolfmother. Am i unlucky or is aussie music that rubbish?

Oh and ive heard Lead Redemption, therr good!

User Info Menu

Nah, you're right vinny. A lot of Australian Music, at least the popular stuff, is complete garbage.

Silverchair used to be alright, back when they were angry teenagers. But now that Daniel Johns has grown up, the music has taken such a poppy sort of style to it. I mean, listen to Young Modern, in comparison to Frogstomp or even Diorama.

Kylie Minogue, basically the beginning of "I can act on neighbours, that means I can probably sing". She was followed by Natalie Imbruglia and most recently Delta Goodrem. All of which have talent, but they aren't *that* good.

But below the surface of the poppy stuff that you tend to hear there is a great range of Australian Metal bands, for example:
    Parkway Drive
    I Killed The Prom Queen
    Black Majesty
    Double Dragon
    Psycroptic
    Pathogen
    Terrorust
    Lead Redemption.... =P

You get my drift. There's good Aussie Music, if you dig a little to find it.

HB58

Rudiments?

User Info Menu

Man HB58 - I was about to say the EXACT same thing about Silverchair - although I wasn't a real fan of Diorama either. Frogstomp kicked ***, Freakshow was ok, had a couple of good songs, Dioarama and Neon Ballroom were really mixed with something that was ok, with something that sucked, and there latest release is pure **** - yes i am swearing here because no other word can be used. Sorry, i can't help the facts

User Info Menu

You're gonna get your pee-pee smacked!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

speaking of spinners Rd...i want a 22" spinner for my kick drum...like that ddrum kit!
    PRACTICE SAFE BANGING!!! play drums! My Pearl Session Kit