Thread: Gibralter WingKey

User Info Menu

Default Gibralter WingKey

I was privledged to be able to play around with the Gibralter WingKey drumkey when Drum Bum first brought it onboard a few years back. Interesting that it's only now really starting to catch on. Perhaps because the Gibralter name wasn't attached to it earlier on.

This thing is just amazing. Not like the idea is "the" most innovative but it's certainly the most practical and probably left a lot of the percussion manufacturers standing there scratching their heads saying, "Why didn't we think of that?"

The Wingkey basically can handle tuning, tightening and untightening in a lot of different ways and with different drums and cymbal stands. Here's a video:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAwCMUSNMio&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - WingKey Demo[/ame]

Gibralter WingKey drumkey

User Info Menu

Default Re: Gibralter WingKey

Cool key. I had no idea that something like this even existed. I'm always cranking on my tambourine wingnut, because I can never seem to get it tight enough by hand. This would be nice to have in the stick bag.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!