Thread: Pairs Hilton!!!!!!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Cool Pairs Hilton!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I just fund out that Paris Hilton was sentenced to 45 days jail - man I have laughed that much in ages. I just think - "Yes, the US justice system finally got something right" - not putting down the US justice system, but usually they let celeb's off for stuff like that, but this time someone finally gave her her cumuppence - I Love it. Anyway I just wanted to share. Sharing is caring...........unless it's herpes.
    "What consumes your mind, controls your life" - So, what consumes your mind?

User Info Menu

That's Hot

User Info Menu

or AIDS
    PRACTICE SAFE BANGING!!! play drums! My Pearl Session Kit

User Info Menu

HAHAH! Shes gonna... [deleted]
    Last edited by drummer; 05-05-2007 at 09:19 AM.

User Info Menu

Vinnie, keep it clean man. None of that in here.

User Info Menu

Sorry.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drum_chick
    That's Hot

haha! yeah pretty much. I'm glad shes seeing some reality, not just a big dream world and pretty houses.

User Info Menu

What did she do?
    "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."
    - Henry David Thoreau

My set: Sonor Force 2003 Fusion Kit. 16" B8 Thin Crash, 20" B8 Ride, 16" Wuhan China, 14" B8 hi-hats, 10" AAX Splash
    PDP Double bass Pedal, PDP throne.

User Info Menu

Drinkdriving and then ignoring her alcohol information meetings.

User Info Menu

oh i would've given her more than that!
    "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."
    - Henry David Thoreau

My set: Sonor Force 2003 Fusion Kit. 16" B8 Thin Crash, 20" B8 Ride, 16" Wuhan China, 14" B8 hi-hats, 10" AAX Splash
    PDP Double bass Pedal, PDP throne.

User Info Menu

She's a brat
    Drummer Chicks Rule

User Info Menu

Orly?! Is She?!

User Info Menu

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Candlelight Chaos
    What did she do?
    also got caught driving twice while her license was suspended. first time they let her off with a warning, so when she did it again they pushed for jail. mind you she'll probably end up doing community service instead.

User Info Menu

I hate how celebraties get off easy like that. If I was the judge I would so give them full punishment. Although I'm sure it's partially because she can afford really good lawyers.
    I really wish that we could actually show the pictures in here...

User Info Menu

Attached Images Attached Images

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by funkymcstain
    I don't find her remotely attreactive. Tall, blonde and skinny. Bluck! When did having a boyish figure become desireable? Oh yeah, that snotty look she always has is beyond annoying too.

User Info Menu

Id hit it, definately!

(anyguywhowouldentisverygay)

User Info Menu

Nah, i can't stand her. She's not really that pretty, and she has NO body. I like curves. I think the term usually used for the types of women I like it "voluptious".

Did you hear she wrote a two page letter to Arnold Shwarzanneger beggin him to pardon her from her jail sentence - how funny is that?

User Info Menu

LOL! I dunno if you guys watch Glen Beck, but he just totally made her look like a fool

User Info Menu

No one needs to make her look like a fool. She manages that on her own quite nicely.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by crazymanwithaplunger
    Nah, i can't stand her. She's not really that pretty, and she has NO body. I like curves. I think the term usually used for the types of women I like it "voluptious".
    Were we separated at birth? Every time there's a movie on with Ava Gardner my wife goes "better get in here, Ava's in this one".

Oh, I'm also having a running battle with my boys, both of whom insist that Penelope Cruz is not beautiful. What kind of monsters am I raising?
    Last edited by Roaddebris; 05-08-2007 at 11:07 AM.

User Info Menu

Penelope Cruz is not beautiful? What are they on!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by vinnysimmo
    Penelope Cruz is not beautiful? What are they on!
    Thank you!