Thread: The Misdemeanor's

User Info Menu

Default The Misdemeanor's

The band I am in is call "The Misdemeanor's" made up of 5 guys(including me)...currently 4 one guitar player got a DUI, and can't drive. (BTW the other 4 guys are all over 40). Anyway, we played tonight/last night whatever for 3 hrs, no pay :/ it was a charity thing or something like that. I'll post videos that my mom got of us tomorrow, gotta get up early and play drums with the same band at a church in the same town although I don't think we'll use our name lol then practice for our praise band at my church, busy busy but I guess its music. I think I've set up and tore down 6 times all together yesterday and another time yet tomorrow. Now where are my roadies...jk lol. It was a blast a couple videos there are new songs and one I made it up on the spot. I also got to break in new Remo pinstripe heads I got yesterday at a local music shop. Welp I'm headin to bed, later. This was also a jam session so a couple people in there are from a different band, and some are just people that like to play.

Any constructive criticism is appreciated.

Every drummers requested song.... "Wipe Out" although the last 35-40 seconds were improvised, the guitar player wasn't used to playing it the way I do lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWQYI9CKMfI"]YouTube - Wipeout - Misdemeanors[/ame]

Hillybilly Rock

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z35rtM1ymmM"]YouTube - Hilly billy Rock- Misdemeanors/ Renegades[/ame]

Neon Moon

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYmQNcRH9FY"]YouTube - Neon Moon[/ame]

Tonight the Heartaches on Me.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY0vJQKwS4Y"]YouTube - Tonight the Heartaches On Me[/ame]

When you say nothing at all.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN5iHal0Xj8"]YouTube - When You Say Nothing at All[/ame]
    Last edited by 92TD; 01-30-2011 at 07:19 PM.
    Did you hear about the drummer that locked his keys in his car? It took 4 hours to get the bass player out.

Tama Rockstar Series
    8x7"
    10x8"
    12x9"
    16x16
    22x18 bass
    13x6 snare
    ZBT 16'',18'',20''
    Tama IC jr. double pedals.

User Info Menu

Default Re: The Misdemeanor's

Any video's? Good band name for the situation.

User Info Menu

Ok, I edited my first post and added some of the videos I still have a couple more too add ill do later tonight
    Did you hear about the drummer that locked his keys in his car? It took 4 hours to get the bass player out.

Tama Rockstar Series
    8x7"
    10x8"
    12x9"
    16x16
    22x18 bass
    13x6 snare
    ZBT 16'',18'',20''

User Info Menu

WIPEOUT!!!

Sounding awesome matey good work!!
    'Music is your own experience, your thoughts, your wisdom. If you don't live it, it won't come out in your drumming'

MAPEX: Meridian Maple >YAMAHA: rock tour >Pearl Chad smith signature snare >Sabian-Zildjian-Paiste

User Info Menu

Thanks, I got all the videos on there in my first post. I had fun the people doing honky tonk twist and hillbilly rock are fun people to play with.

Tama Rockstar Series
    8x7"
    10x8"
    12x9"
    16x16
    22x18 bass
    13x6 snare
    ZBT 16'',18'',20''

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 92TD View Post
    Ok, I edited my first post and added some of the videos I still have a couple more too add ill do later tonight
    Lol, I felt like a fool before I saw your second post. Awesome video's!

User Info Menu

lol thanks this is the first videos I've put on here i could use some advise from older experienced players on what I'm doing too much of or not enough of?

Tama Rockstar Series
    8x7"
    10x8"
    12x9"
    16x16
    22x18 bass
    13x6 snare
    ZBT 16'',18'',20''

User Info Menu

Cool vids 92TD! Thanks for sharing your band with us!
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

Larrysperf Guest

I think you are playing great. The end of wipeout was great , you made it your own. Not to much and not to little but kept with the song. Just keep doing what your doing Very nice videos Keep them coming.. Also what ride you have just wondering
    Last edited by Larrysperf; 02-02-2011 at 06:53 AM.

User Info Menu

nicely done! a very relaxed playing environment and seems you had it under control.
    If you are going through hell...keep going!

User Info Menu

thanks guys it was a blast. and the cymbal along with the rest are just zildjian zbt's its a 20'' ride

Tama Rockstar Series
    8x7"
    10x8"
    12x9"
    16x16
    22x18 bass
    13x6 snare
    ZBT 16'',18'',20''

User Info Menu

Here is a video of me doing wipeout in 2000 video and sound quality isn't real good but it will give you some idea's of some different beats that work with it I like to improvise also and I did a lot in this video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqNiFECVSik"]YouTube - Lee Playing WipeOut[/ame]