Thread: Ludwig Accent setup

User Info Menu

Default Ludwig Accent setup

Hello everyone, sorry I'm new her and didn't know whether or not to put this topic here or in maintenance or something... Anyway, as I said I am new here and just got my first drum set-Ludwig Accent combo. Surprisingly even though this is a beginner kit, it doesnt come with instructions. So I set it up and I have 3 small extra peices and was wondering what they are for. I'm not sure what they are called obviously so I will try to narrow it down by telling you the parts I did use... Drums/stands/tensions screws/kick pedal, bass drum rings and thelittle metal brackets that hold them on/ I think thats about it. Again they are 3 small metal(brass colored) cylindrical pieces with boxed ends that look llike that could screw on a tension screw... and um about 1/2 inch long... I hope someone can figure out what I'm talking about, and believe me I kow this sounds retarded... thanks in advance

User Info Menu

Hey, welcome to the group SlipKnot87!

I really don't know what those are. Any way you can take a picture of them and post it? I think then we could help you.

User Info Menu

Are they just like small drum lugs or something? I think a picture would help here.
    I really wish that we could actually show the pictures in here...

User Info Menu

Yeah i know a pic would helped.. sorry.. anyway i figured out what they are. Thanks for the help tho.

User Info Menu

What were they!?!?!?!?
    I really wish that we could actually show the pictures in here...

User Info Menu

replacement lug nuts like you said they were