Thread: 14x14 tama rockstar

User Info Menu

Default 14x14 tama rockstar

Ive been looking everywhere and I can't find a 14x14 floor tom alone all i can find them with is an add on pack and i only want the tom. Does anyones know where I can find just toms alone without purchasing the pack I currently have 3 up 2 down with 8,10,12,16 and i want to add a 14 to it for tuning intervals and for more variety.
    Did you hear about the drummer that locked his keys in his car? It took 4 hours to get the bass player out.

Tama Rockstar Series
    8x7"
    10x8"
    12x9"
    16x16
    22x18 bass
    13x6 snare
    ZBT 16'',18'',20''
    Tama IC jr. double pedals.

User Info Menu

Default Re: 14x14 tama rockstar

Try Interstate/Cascio music in Milwaukee.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 92TD View Post
    Ive been looking everywhere and I can't find a 14x14 floor tom alone all i can find them with is an add on pack and i only want the tom. Does anyones know where I can find just toms alone without purchasing the pack I currently have 3 up 2 down with 8,10,12,16 and i want to add a 14 to it for tuning intervals and for more variety.
    The problem is.. Tama discontinued the Rockstar many years ago. They have been making some exclusively for the GC/MF/M123 conglomerate since 2007 with the original style one-piece lugs (although with a totally different shell material) .. and now I understand they will be using a two-piece lug that's a chrome plated version of the discontinued Starworks series.
    You can try finding a used one... you can keep checking with GC/MF for a spare (returned item, etc) or you can see if a dealer like Interstate is willing or able to make a special order with Tama.
    Drums... That's how I roll!

http://facebook.com/davewilson831

The Gretsch Drums Woodshed

User Info Menu

ok thanks guys, i knew the rockstar series was discontinued which is what my set is, i knew i would have to either find a different brand piano black 14x14 or see if i can find a used one, which id like to keep them as similar in lugs and whatnot as i can. ill keep on the lookout thanks for the help guys.
    Did you hear about the drummer that locked his keys in his car? It took 4 hours to get the bass player out.

Tama Rockstar Series
    8x7"
    10x8"
    12x9"
    16x16
    22x18 bass
    13x6 snare
    ZBT 16'',18'',20''

User Info Menu

Check your private messages.. I found one! It has the NS lugs but those are pretty easy to swap.
    Drums... That's how I roll!

http://facebook.com/davewilson831

The Gretsch Drums Woodshed

User Info Menu

Thanks dave I replied

Tama Rockstar Series
    8x7"
    10x8"
    12x9"
    16x16
    22x18 bass
    13x6 snare
    ZBT 16'',18'',20''