Thread: zOmG!MOST iSan3ne DrUm set ever!!!

User Info Menu

Default zOmG!MOST iSan3ne DrUm set ever!!!

User Info Menu

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! that is great - man, i wish I had one of them. He just keeps going, i love it. Didn't Circ or someone say they managed to have something like this at one point - lucky bastards.

It would be better if he could play them properly like this dude :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuoLJ...related&search=
    "What consumes your mind, controls your life" - So, what consumes your mind?

User Info Menu

Hahaha, that's some good playing either way.
    I really wish that we could actually show the pictures in here...

User Info Menu

I want a ghetto kit too!

User Info Menu

Wow, that's ghetto fabolous lol
    www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy

User Info Menu

thats simply amazing. Thats so ridiculously creative i love it!

User Info Menu

That is true dedication to drumming,the kid in the first video wanted to play so badly, he made his own kit, if I had the money I would buy that kid a kit, what an inspiration.

User Info Menu

thats so amazing i totally agree, total dedication.

User Info Menu

I'm so dedicated, I don't even use ghetto drums! I just hit my friends

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon

hahahaha!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon

I love it, that is so funny.

User Info Menu

Funny story,
    I've been so rhythm deprived lately I decided to make my own little paint can setup on my office floor. They sounded perfect for the job, high, middle, and low. But I later found out that they sounded better upside down! So I flip over this sweet setup right on to my carpet without realizing I had nearly beaten the lids off. So now I have a big spot of red, green, and white paint on my mothers lovely carpet. I call it "poo".

User Info Menu

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's hilarious! Good luck getting paint out of your carpet though.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 32ndHeartBeat
    Funny story,
    I've been so rhythm deprived lately I decided to make my own little paint can setup on my office floor. They sounded perfect for the job, high, middle, and low. But I later found out that they sounded better upside down! So I flip over this sweet setup right on to my carpet without realizing I had nearly beaten the lids off. So now I have a big spot of red, green, and white paint on my mothers lovely carpet. I call it "poo".

thats ok, a good reason why should of never been deprived of your drum set. now you might get it back

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eons

i wish i had a kit like that in my back yard...would be so so much fun!

User Info Menu

Neil Peart actually got started drumming by hitting magazines that were arranged like a kit on his bed. That probably influenced his playing style a great deal. I started out on a trash can turned upside down until my guitar player friend actually bought me a kit! I payed him back though

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LightGrenades
    Neil Peart actually got started drumming by hitting magazines that were arranged like a kit on his bed. That probably influenced his playing style a great deal. I started out on a trash can turned upside down until my guitar player friend actually bought me a kit! I payed him back though
    I'm not sure where you heard that, but according to wikipedia he was given a practise pad at 13 and was told if he stuck with lessons for a year, they would get him a real kit - 12 months later he got his kit.

User Info Menu

And indeed, 12 months is a year. lol

User Info Menu

Being without a kit drives me insane. I have always been lucky and had someones i can use but now my last option is going and i dont know what to do. Im panicing. I cant get the money off my girl untill next month :(

User Info Menu

Being without a kit drives me insane. I have always been lucky and had someones i can use but now my last option is going and i dont know what to do. Im panicing. I cant get the money off my girl untill next month :(

User Info Menu

well guess you'll have to wait, it will be a treat when you get it, drum on your knees in the meantime