Thread: The Ark

User Info Menu

Default The Ark

The Ark are, frankly, the biggest band in sweden right now. This song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oKXIAqwujo Is all over the airwaves and is set to be THE big hit of the summur in sweden. What do you all think?

Ps: I dont like it, but damn its catchy!

User Info Menu

Um, I don't really know what to say, they are kind of bizarre...... I don't really like them at all and I thought the lead singer was female at first glance, very strange

User Info Menu

In a word, yes

User Info Menu

i'm moving to sweden....where bands get paid to suck.
    just kiddin' with ya vin.

User Info Menu

Well they do suck...

User Info Menu

Reminds me alot of the Glam scene, or really bad 80's hair "Metal". Talented bunch of guys, just not my cup of tea

User Info Menu

Nor is it mine.

User Info Menu

lead singer has a good voice....wasted in that song though

User Info Menu

they sure have some different music then us down here. But it is alright, not quite my cup of tea though.

User Info Menu

uummmm yeah. I really don't know how to respond to that song. or that vocalist. I now suddenly appreciate jet and wolfmother and many other aussie artists ALOT more.
    "What consumes your mind, controls your life" - So, what consumes your mind?

User Info Menu

Interesting. Yea, it's like going back in time. This kind of stuff was popular here in the 80's.

User Info Menu

is the lead singer a dude sounds like one but looks like a chick i dont know what to think anymore gah

User Info Menu

You see Tinp.... Women have breasts. They are also known to have wider hips and a rounder behind. Down the line you can use these characteristics to identify women in your day to day life. Now, you won't have anymore mishaps.

User Info Menu

I don't know, there's a woman at my gym that looks just like that guy LOL