Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I wonder.....

User Info Menu

My guitarists are on forums where some really talented, but relatively unknown guitarists post. The Absence's guitarist is one of them, I've just forgotten his name for the moment.

HB58
    My Kit: Pearl Session Custom 7 Piece w/ Zildjian Cymbals
    My Band: Lead Redemption
    Current Favourite Band: Necrophagist
    Current Favourite Song: To Rid The Disease - Opeth
    Next purchase: Pearl 18"x16" Floor Tom, Zildjian A Custom Crash

Rudiments?

User Info Menu

Default Re: I wonder.....

......never know who you might be chattin' with

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drum_chick View Post
    Superman plays the drums!!!!!!!!!
    Great! The only famous person we have here wears his underwear on the outside of his pants.
    Robert

"Ok Guys This Is In Da Key Of Boom Chick Boom Boom Chick...." - SIR PHROGGE

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, design a building, write a sonnet, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, solve equations, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." Robert Heinlein

Zildjian League #1 Flunkie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LagerHead View Post
    Great! The only famous person we have here wears his underwear on the outside of his pants.
    .......PB is a super mod and wears his cape the same way
    slot # 1

In support of l e i g h ' s campaign..............DC Record for Most Users Online
    BE COUNTED!
    http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.php/dc-record-most-users-12079p2.html

CHARTER MEMBER OF PHROGGE'S AQUARIAN ARMY

The Zildjian League
    Zildjian Vintage A Team

RIP Frank.............thanks for being part of my journey

User Info Menu

OK, Neil, Lars, the rest of you guys.....any of you wanna fess up what screen name you been going by?
    slot # 1

In support of l e i g h ' s campaign..............DC Record for Most Users Online
    BE COUNTED!

The Zildjian League
    Zildjian Vintage A Team

User Info Menu

I've played with and done roadie jobs for some bands that were or are currently doing pretty nice for themselves now. Buckcherry, Lit, Semisonic, Fuel, and some other local guys at the time. About as close to fame as I ever got.
    ZildjianLeague/LP/Aquarian/Mapex/Pearl
    Snares: 4
    RIP- Frank, Wolvie, Les Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl MCX Man View Post
    I wish I was your wife
    Quote Originally Posted by amdrummer View Post
    if double bass is cheating then so is using two sticks

Forum Rules
    DrumBum
    No metronome?
    The Rudiments

User Info Menu

I ran sound for Edgar Winter once, and mixed a local band just outside of a Doobie Brothers show. My 2 minutes of fame..thank you very much.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kev2lz View Post
    I ran sound for Edgar Winter once, and mixed a local band just outside of a Doobie Brothers show. My 2 minutes of fame..thank you very much.

WTG kev..........thats 2 min more than I have, Im not even close to being famous
    slot # 1

BE COUNTED!

The Zildjian League
    Zildjian Vintage A Team

User Info Menu

Incognito? There's no way to prove or disprove it. I'd say... probably.

Out in the open? On another forum there's an entire section dedicated to drummers and I've chatted with Kollias, Roddy, and a couple others there.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kev2lz View Post
    LOL, I worked on the stage setup for the Doobie Brothers before (even have a shirt from it). The drummer was pretty cool. Didn't get a chance to chat up the rest.

User Info Menu

Each of us are famous in our own minds!

User Info Menu

You never really know who you n are talking to sometimes. I know of 2 members, not Neil or Lars but pro touring drummers with big names bands that we all listen to on the radio every day. I wont mention who cause if they haven't said then its non of my business to tell.

Good thread drum chick. I miss her, roaddebris and b-bro, they were some of my favorite members from back in the day.
    slot # 1

BE COUNTED!

The Zildjian League
    Zildjian Vintage A Team

User Info Menu

I miss them too. Aside of other reasons, sometimes they stop playing drums. I know Drum Chick stopped playing. And RoadDebris never really played. It was more about supporting his son. Not sure why B-bro disappeared. I hope he's in good health.

I miss Pastor Bob too but he became extremely busy with the church activities. I wonder if he's still playing?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    I miss them too. Aside of other reasons, sometimes they stop playing drums. I know Drum Chick stopped playing. And RoadDebris never really played. It was more about supporting his son. Not sure why B-bro disappeared. I hope he's in good health.

I miss Pastor Bob too but he became extremely busy with the church activities. I wonder if he's still playing?
    Hey Tom,

good to see ya.

B-Bro became a grandpa and last I heard he was busy with the family, yes PB is busy with church and has been for the past couple years. He did have a "pastors" group get together that I saw about a year ago and think there were 3 or 4 of them that got together but he has vanished from social media. DC just plain gave up thinking she wasn't good enough to play drums from what I remembered and what a shame, I liked her attitude / personality. I catch up with Phrogge fairly often, he is busy with FB and gigs every week.
    slot # 1

BE COUNTED!

The Zildjian League
    Zildjian Vintage A Team