Thread: How a jam/solo session is done

User Info Menu

Cool How a jam/solo session is done

This is what happens when four masters Jam together - these guys are simply brilliant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGZRX8YFc9Y&NR=1
    "What consumes your mind, controls your life" - So, what consumes your mind?

User Info Menu

Whoa that bass was insane.
    Tony is incredible, but it almost seems like that video of him when he was like 10 playing a solo was a little better than his new stuff. idk
    www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 32ndHeartBeat
    Whoa that bass was insane.
    Tony is incredible, but it almost seems like that video of him when he was like 10 playing a solo was a little better than his new stuff. idk
    I think it's just different - not better or worse, also, i think that he was 10 or 12 when he was doing that stuff is a aprt of it - we expect guys who are "adults" to be able to play like that, but not kids, so I think that may be part of it too.

Your right about the bass player - that guy is incredible, but they all are. I also like that they each know their part throughout the solo/jam. You know, when the bass player is doing his bit, Tony just plays something that compliments, never anything that competes, then the keys, same thing, bass and tony just compliment, then the guitar, then tony, those guys are pros through and through and it shows.
    "What consumes your mind, controls your life" - So, what consumes your mind?