Thread: Hard Rock Cafe

User Info Menu

Default Hard Rock Cafe

Not sure if it's just me, but I absolutely LOVE these places. The food, the memorabilia, just the overall experience of eating surrounded by legendary musicians instruments is awesome. Been to 4 so far: Orlando, Madrid, Marbella and Paris and got a t-shirt from each (just has to be done). I know they are a little on the expensive side but for what you get I believe it's worth the treat. And the Legendary 10oz burger is heaven on a plate Any more HRC lovers out there??? Let us know your experiences!!!!

User Info Menu

Default Re: Hard Rock Cafe

Orlando, LA, Las Vegas...are the ones I can remember.
    Signature here

User Info Menu

only been to one Denver but I loved it.
    We Have nothing to fear but Reefs and Pirates

I tried taking life seriously, didn't much like it so now what I take seriously is living

User Info Menu

I've played the one in Phoenix quite a few times.

The food is average.....the drinks are overpriced.....and the service is "so-so". But the live entertainment is usually really good.

lol
    "The problem with information on the Internet is that you can not validate it's authenticity. " -Abraham Lincoln

SILVERFOX DRUMSTICKS & SOULTONE CYMBALS Endorsing Artist.

User Info Menu

Washington DC, Bogota, Cartagena, Ft Lauderdale, Orlando, Grand Cayman...

Yes, I absolutely love HRC
    Paiste Alpha 14'' Sound Edge hats
    Paiste Alpha 16'' Medium Crash
    Sabian XS20 14'' Medium-Thin Crash
    Wuhan 16'' China

drummer: Being young is good ... as long as you're also wise
    Quote Originally Posted by weezy View Post
    Then you can use napkins to wipe your hands instead of taping them to your heads.

User Info Menu

Havent been to one yet ):
    Pearl-Zildjian-Evans-Vater

I go to my local drum shop and purchase my sticks. I like to touch them before I buy them ;-)
    -TxDrummer
    My parents just get mad when i crash the ride. Thats true for cars and cymbals
    -jordison515

My Band:
    http://www.facebook.com/ArviaMusic
    Record for Most Users Online
    http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ers-12079.html

User Info Menu

Ironically, there's one here in Cleveland which is about 30 miles from my house. I've never been there. The only Hard Rock Café that I've been to, believe it or not, was in Berlin, Germany when I traveled there for work a couple years ago. My co-worker and I just happened to stumble across the place as we were walking around. I thought it was pretty cool place as well. I'll have to go check out the one down the road from me sometime.
    "it is what it is"

"Dont rent anything you cant afford to burn in the backyard while drunk." - ThePloughman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DrummerD View Post
    Ironically, there's one here in Cleveland which is about 30 miles from my house.
    There was a bar in Cleveland called THE HARD ROCK CAFE back in the day....(early 90's)....but back then it was not associated with the franchise as we know it today.

A dingy little club......not a lot of room....but had some good hard rock acts in there.

I used to go there every once in a while when I was in Cleveland.

Is this the same club you are talking about?
    "The problem with information on the Internet is that you can not validate it's authenticity. " -Abraham Lincoln

SILVERFOX DRUMSTICKS & SOULTONE CYMBALS Endorsing Artist.

User Info Menu

someday i will go to the one we have in copenhagen, to my knowlegde its the only one in denmark..
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results - Albert Einstein
    Does this mean that drummers are insane ?

User Info Menu

I think theyuh down in Rockland.Serve a wicked seafood plattah,Ayuh.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    T.C.

User Info Menu

Only one Ive been to is Orlando.
    slot # 1

In support of l e i g h ' s campaign..............DC Record for Most Users Online
    BE COUNTED!
    http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.php/dc-record-most-users-12079p2.html

CHARTER MEMBER OF PHROGGE'S AQUARIAN ARMY

The Zildjian League
    Zildjian Vintage A Team

RIP Frank.............thanks for being part of my journey

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gonefishin View Post
    Only one Ive been to is Orlando.
    Same here...it was pretty awesome. I probably spent close to an hour at the huge touch screen on the wall.
    Matt

User Info Menu

I went to the one in New York City, it was pretty cool. I got a pretty nice polo, had a drum set screen-printed on the back.
    "You have to love music more then food. More than air. More than yourself."-The Wizard (August Rush)

I think I can realistically say that I will never be too old to laugh at a fart. Ever. -dave0549jv

If we give up, we will never know what we might have been. - Pastor Bob

DC Record for most users online at once! Be there or be square! http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ers-12079.html
    RIP Frank

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by EddieV View Post
    There was a bar in Cleveland called THE HARD ROCK CAFE back in the day....(early 90's)....but back then it was not associated with the franchise as we know it today.

A dingy little club......not a lot of room....but had some good hard rock acts in there.

I used to go there every once in a while when I was in Cleveland.

Is this the same club you are talking about?
    Hey EddieV,

No, it's the franchise Hard Rock Cafe that I'm talking about. I don't believe the one that you're thinking about is there anymore. I'm not originally from this area to give you more detail, but I've never heard of the place other than the franchise. Bassist Learning Drums might be able to give you more info on the place your asking about.
    "it is what it is"

"Dont rent anything you cant afford to burn in the backyard while drunk." - ThePloughman

User Info Menu

I've been to Baltimore, Boston, and Philly. I like them.

User Info Menu

Been to HRC in La Jolla and Denarau Island. It has been awhile but the food was pretty standard and reliable. Last December the wife and I stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego. That was definitely overpriced, but rock themed decorating was a nice change from your typical hotel.
    Kit: 65 Slingerland Modern Solo Outfit