Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061
Results 1,501 to 1,512 of 1512

Thread: Introduce Yourself!

User Info Menu

Default Re: Introduce Yourself!

Welcome Rane! You'll like it here. A lot of beautiful people rich with experience and passionate about drumming. Would love to hear your band sometime. Basic drumming is easy so no need to worry. We're always here for you if you have questions along the way. Thanks for joining our drum family!
    - Tom

Everyone loves FREE... like this free drum forum. But like your car and even your drums, they require upkeep and maintenance and that requires money.

Will you consider Shopping at Drum Bum to help support this forum?

Or make a donation here.

I know from working with Drum Bum through the years, that this forum is costly to run. It requires server fees, hosting, ongoing moderation, advertising, software upgrades, security certificates and IT work when it breaks. All in addition to the expenses that come from running a business. These costs are offset (hopefully) by members that click through to Drum Bum to make a purchase now and then, if not make a contribution to help keep it running.

On behalf of Drum Bum, thank you for your consideration.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ruudmansky View Post
    Okay, my turn now:
    Name: Ruud van den Hurk
    Male or Female: Male, but I prefer females :-)
    I play:
    - DW Collector's Series custom kit, 10"x8"TT + 12"x8"TT + 14"x14"FT + 16"x14"FT, 22"x18"BD
    - Ludwig Black Beauty 14"x5" snare drum
    - Pearl Free Floating Copper shell 14"x 6.5" snare drum
    - Pearl and DW hardware
    - Trick 1-V Black Widow single bass drum pedal
    - Zildjian K + A-Custom cymbals
    Favorite drummer(s): Vinnie Colaiuta, Terry Bozzio, Ian Paice, John Bonham
    Yes, I play in a band
    I see a lot of dead people, not necessarily just during gigs ;-)
    I found Drum chat via an ingenious invention collectively known as Google

That's me. Thanks for having me
    Thanks for having US! Welcome to our drum family Ruud. I like all the drummers you do, especially Vinnie!
    - Tom

Everyone loves FREE... like this free drum forum. But like your car and even your drums, they require upkeep and maintenance and that requires money.

Or make a donation here.

I know from working with Drum Bum through the years, that this forum is costly to run. It requires server fees, hosting, ongoing moderation, advertising, software upgrades, security certificates and IT work when it breaks. All in addition to the expenses that come from running a business. These costs are offset (hopefully) by members that click through to Drum Bum to make a purchase now and then, if not make a contribution to help keep it running.

telejojo Guest

I just got back into drumming and was going to introduce myself and add some pics off of my iPhone but I guess I didn't know what I was doing because it kept asking me for a URL. I have always just tapped on the add photo icon and it took me to my photos. If someone will tell me how I will post some pics thanks.

User Info Menu

Brand new from the Florida panhandle. Used to play 40+ years ago. Got married, sold the drums, got divorced, should have kept the drums. Fast forward to today. Now I want to see if I can play again. My only competition with the drums now are old cars, old tractors, old motorcycles and just old age in general-haha Putting together a kit from pieces and parts found here and there.

User Info Menu

welcome to the forum! Glad to hear you're going back in action!
    14pc Yamaha Maple Custom Vintage (24pc in total) | 12pc PDP X7 | 9pc Ludwig Jr. | 9pc Pork Pie ZebraWood | 6pc Sonor |5pc PDP Concept Maple Classic | 5pc Ddrum Dominion | 5pc Orbitone |4pc Sonor Martini | 65 Snare drums and growing!

User Info Menu

Welcome to the forum and back to drumming. Feel free to jump in and ask any questions.
    -Mike

"We don't stop playing because we grow old.
    We grow old because we stop playing."

"I wish that my playing reminded people of Steve Gadd. But they seem to confuse me with his little known cousin... E."

"Snare drums happen."

User Info Menu

Hi everyone, New to Drumchat.
    Name: DRUMMER1971 (Rocco)
    I am male
    Type of drums: Sound Percussion (Christmas/retirement gift)
    Favorite drummer: Buddy Rich, John Bonham
    Last played in a band: mid 80's
    Do I see dead people? Doesn't everyone?
    Found Drumchat on Google

User Info Menu

Hi , It's great to be back. I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe.

User Info Menu

Your Name: Garrett

Age 26

Male or Female? Male

What type of Drums do you play? Pork Pie

Who is your Favorite Drummer? I like a lot of drummers for different reasons. I don't really have a particular favorite.

Are you in a band? I've freelance professionally with a lot of bands. As far as passion projects I work more on writing my own stuff.

Do you see dead people? Nope! But if I do, this forum will be the first to know.

User Info Menu

Your Name (it's OK if you want to keep your real name private) Donald Ray .
    Age 51
    Male or Female? Male
    What type of Drums do you play? Pearl International Drums 1984-85 series / With 1970s Zildjian A'S Line
    Who is your Favorite Drummer? I have a few
    Are you in a band? Nope
    Do you see dead people? Yap and Ghost . Why you don't believe in that kind of stuff.
    How did you find Drum Chat? Just looking around on the web. Bam there it was LOL .
    Last edited by Drummer901; 05-24-2020 at 01:55 AM.

User Info Menu

Name:jay sticks(drums name)
    In a band or not: not in a band yet.
    Drums:9 pieces.
    And i found drumchat luckily on google.
    Last edited by Jay sticks; 06-29-2020 at 09:14 AM. Reason: For correction
    :drums

User Info Menu

Welcome Jay Sticks, Drummer 901, GarrettTheDrummer, DrummerBoy18 and Drummer1971! Great to have you guys as new members of our drum brotherhood here at DrumChat!
    - Tom

Or make a donation here.