Thread: Sign up Error? Or is it?

User Info Menu

Default Sign up Error? Or is it?

Drummer....

Just thought i would let you know. I dont know if its apart of the system but it took me 3 or 4 hours to be able to post after signing up... I logged in and out and just couldnt post. Maybe its a one off or maybe its ment to be like that... But i talked to a senior member or a mod or someone and they said to let you know

BTW maybe if you get time empty your in box or put your email address up because i tried to post this to you but It wouldnt let me.

User Info Menu

Yeah, su admin, or as we say "the admin named su" runs a thorough backgroung check on all new members. Sometimes there's something from your past, like an overdue library book from high school, that causes a delay.

drummer's real identity is D1ck Cheney. He gets a ton of hate mail so his box is always full.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo42w
    Drummer....

Just thought i would let you know. I dont know if its apart of the system but it took me 3 or 4 hours to be able to post after signing up... I logged in and out and just couldnt post. Maybe its a one off or maybe its ment to be like that... But i talked to a senior member or a mod or someone and they said to let you know

BTW maybe if you get time empty your in box or put your email address up because i tried to post this to you but It wouldnt let me.
    Hi Stevo and welcome to Drum Chat. Sorry, I didn't know the PM box was full. I've just emptied it.

With regard to sign up, we've had to install filters to help stave off spam. We were just getting way too much of it. So it takes a little longer to be accepted now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Roaddebris
    drummer's real identity is D1ck Cheney. He gets a ton of hate mail so his box is always full.
    Sometimes you feel like a nut. Sometimes you don't.