Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Custom Drums Thread

User Info Menu

Default Re: The Custom Drums Thread

Started my snare build, 24 stave construction, 13"x6.75", all black chrome hardware. (Haven't ordered hardware yet.) I'll post pictures in a couple hours, gotta go drum before noise curfew. Haven't played all day.
    C&C ll Rogers ll Ludwig ll Slingerland

Istanbul Agop 16" Signature Hats ll 15" 30th Anniversary Hats
    Istanbul Agop 22" Special Edition Jazz Ride ll 22" Trash Hit
    Istanbul Agop 24" Turk Jazz Ride

DW 6000/9000 Hardware ll Aquarian Drumheads ll Roland SPD-SX ll Ableton Live 9

User Info Menu

This is one I'm considering getting in the future. Zenzian is a custom brand from here in Brisbane.

Last edited by drumstix; 11-30-2011 at 07:13 AM.
    Pdp LXE | Pearl ELX Export

'Give me your fingernails, oh look, the moon' - Todd Sucherman.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotATable View Post
    Started my snare build, 24 stave construction, 13"x6.75", all black chrome hardware. (Haven't ordered hardware yet.) I'll post pictures in a couple hours, gotta go drum before noise curfew. Haven't played all day.
    Sounds awesome.

User Info Menu

Hi I'm the new guy! I love my Custom Kit. Can't post a pic without a URL and not nerdy enough to get one off my Instagram, but here's the website gallery. It's the one labeled 'olive green satin with natural wood hoops' towards the top. It sounds amazing and I'm disappointed when I have to backline a kit.

[Welcome sean. Please familiarize yourself with the forum rules. With the exception of paid advertisers, commerical links are not permitted. To learn how to post picture, go here: http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.php/posting-pictures-7721p2.html - Thx, Tom, Moderator]

User Info Menu

Couldn't resist making a video of the finished kit. Getting a lot of subscribers on ytube for the paint tutorials so I made this video for the subscribers to see the finished kit.
    Switch the video to high resolution and Enjoy!!