Thread: diablo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

Default diablo

I really like these drums and they are kinda cheap. What's your advice on them?

User Info Menu

I'm going to have to suggest that you don;t go anywhere near that kit. The hardware and lugs on those are just white PVC. Look into a sturdier kit.
    I really wish that we could actually show the pictures in here...

User Info Menu

ddrums customer service is awesome, but there drums are far from awesome, I had 2 diatribe kits both with faulty bearing edges and hardware, they upgraded me to the dominion ash and same thing the snares bearing edge was horrible, rest of the kit was ok, I suggest a different kit like DW Pacific, pearl, Tama or just a more known brand that has been around alot longer and is more established.

User Info Menu

Are you just starting drumming?
    Cause if so you might want to look into a really good quality used drum set at your local hook up.
    I really wish that we could actually show the pictures in here...

User Info Menu

I have seen them but I'm not impressed. Spdnd more money for a better drumset and youll be glad you did.
    Drummer Chicks Rule

User Info Menu

I bought a Ludwig Acsents 5 pc. kit back before X-mas . It came with all the hardware, throne, pedal, cymbals and a pair of sticks. Everything you need to play right out of the box.

Had it shipped to me from Drum World in Pittsburg, Pa. and was about 100 bucks cheaper than what you are looking at now.

Gonefishin

User Info Menu

To answer a question: NO! i have been drumming for almost 5 years now. and 2: i'm thinking about getting a tama superstar efx kit in white satin haze

User Info Menu

the tama will be a much better kit imo.

User Info Menu

does anyone own one?

User Info Menu

Sorry , cant help ya on that one, Im a Ludwig fan.

User Info Menu

ludwig's okay
    but i like tama better

User Info Menu

What happened to tama. They were hyped up 10 years ago now i barely hear anything about them. What bands use them these days? Sucks coz korn had a good kit. Im sure their drummer had wrist problems from the punishment he gave them.

User Info Menu

Default dont do it

dont by a diablo ive heard to many bad things about them

User Info Menu

Uck, I saw that exact kit at GC for like $200.
    I'd suggest the Tama as well.
    www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy

User Info Menu

Cool diablo

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    I really like these drums and they are kinda cheap. What's your advice on them?
    hey, bro'...I just went to look at the set and it now says, "We're sorry, this set has been discontinued."

that should tell you something about that set...

I'm with Daemon--if you can't get a brand-new kit, get the best used one you can afford...
    keep the beat goin' ... Don't keep it to yourself!

Charlie

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." --Henry David Thoreau, "Walden," 1854

"There's a lot to be said for Time Honored tradition and value." --In memory of Frank "fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

"Maybe your drums can be beat, but you can't."--Jack Keck

User Info Menu

i wouldnt buy that its like instead of taking a step up, your taking a step to the side

User Info Menu

Hear the ddrum kit and think about it again...

User Info Menu

Man, that ddrum kit is all messed up! The sound of the kit doesn't even keep up with the action of the drummer! Do you think that's the bearing edges? LOL
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

That kit sounds like a toy.