Thread: help me

User Info Menu

Default help me

Hey i got a used ride the top wording is completly gone i know its zildjian by the words on the bottom

the only identifiable thing is the tonal grooves ( which arnt grooves at all ) look like sideways "[" 's....

any clue?
    PRACTICE SAFE BANGING!!! play drums! My Pearl Session Kit

User Info Menu

Sounds like a hammered cymbal.....are the hammer marks in a specific pattern, or do they look like they're just randomly all over the place? Could be a Z or a K.
    Word to the wise : don't mess with the drummer.

User Info Menu

Why don't you take a pic for us, or go over to zildjians site and check the pictures out there
    I really wish that we could actually show the pictures in here...

User Info Menu

pics on the way but zildjian apperntly discontinued them cause its not on the website ...

and the hammering is in circles looks as if some one tapped it with a chisle
    PRACTICE SAFE BANGING!!! play drums! My Pearl Session Kit

User Info Menu

Generally, the Z series are machine-hammered, in patterns...very precise, very symmetrical. The K series are hand-hammered, and very random.....like this....

Last edited by BigTallG; 05-15-2007 at 04:34 PM.
    Word to the wise : don't mess with the drummer.

User Info Menu

Ks are just so beautiful. the Z looks like it was with a machine, the K looks like it was made with love. back on topic, the Zs used to hace a dif. hammering pattern on them, so you might wanna look at some older Zs.
    Last edited by funkymcstain; 05-18-2007 at 11:57 AM.

User Info Menu

Do zildjian do those large bell hi hats?
    I want me some of them :>