Thread: How to be Happy - Video

User Info Menu

Default How to be Happy - Video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YAzAu3Ut6c"]YouTube - How To Be Happy[/ame]

User Info Menu

Default Re: How to be Happy - Video

Campy, but true. You can't feel sorry for yourself when you're thinking about others.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Damn, they disabled it! Their ulterior motives are overshadowing the message. Why would they not want to enable sharing?

Anyway... here's the link: h ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YAzAu3Ut6c&feature=player_embedded

Remove the space between the h and t at the beginning of the link

User Info Menu

Bottle of scotch and a young blonde.

User Info Menu

Not to sound like a jerk here, but if someone can't figure out how to be happy in life, well, I guess they need help. I personally don't need a video to tell me how to do that.

I've always been a very happy go-lucky person. I won't ever change that about myself. My philosophy on life is, it is what you make it out to be. If you want to be miserable, that's your choice. I choose to be happy. Yes there are tough times but you know what? You get through it and move on to the next thing. I just do it with a smile.
    Stolen from EddieV:
    Boom, ching, boom boom ching, fuggadugga fuggadugga fuggadugga crash. Rinse, Repeat ad-nauseum.

Quote Originally Posted by drummer View Post
    Come on Mark. You steal copy. Just look at your signature.
    Quote Originally Posted by Texdrumr View Post
    Nothing says 'tough' like a drummer with ducklings on his drums. Ha!

User Info Menu

This being happy thing sure seems like alot of work.

LOL

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Markadiddle View Post
    Not to sound like a jerk here, but if someone can't figure out how to be happy in life, well, I guess they need help. I personally don't need a video to tell me how to do that.
    Some people do Mark. We all have different life experiences. One person might have a perfectly normal life with a positive upbringing and good luck along the way. Someone else might have the opposite experience. For the latter, videos like this are positive encouragement and helps keep them on track. Regardless, being open to self-improvement (for everyone) could really propel them to a higher level of happiness in the same way as continually practicing drums makes us a better drummer.