User Info Menu

Default new drum gear

anyone bought anything new lately
    max

User Info Menu

socks... oh, and underwear...
    Regal Tip Quantum 3000 nylon tip - my weapons of mass destruction

User Info Menu

evans emad bass head and genera HD snare head. Waiting for them to ship to me from music 123. Also a evans drum silencer kit for practice. Not liking it thou. Takes away the feel of the head too much for my liking.
    Rock Till Ya Drop

User Info Menu

looking for a new crash but cant find any good ones for a cheap price...
    |M|o|u|n|t|a|i|n| |D|e|w| My Anti-Drug

User Info Menu

The Paiste Alpha 16" crystal crash is a great cymbal for low $. Check it out!

I just picked up an Evans EMAD head for my bass too. It is awesome!!! Also got some Remo pins for all my toms. Me likey....
    Da' Bum
    Rockin' the beat for fadedblue
    Keepin' time for Andy Harrison & the AOP
    http://www.facebook.com/fadedbluemusic
    DW Performance 5 pc. in White Marine Pearl
    1972 Pearl Deluxe Custom 5 pc. in blue sparkle
    KAT KT-3
    Paiste cymbals
    Gibraltar hardware
    Axis pedals
    Vic Firth sticks
    Evans heads

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by METAL DRUMMER
    socks... oh, and underwear...
    You one funny guy!

User Info Menu

Finally recieved the Emad bass head and genera HD snare head. I will say the Emad is the BOMB! WOW, what a great head. I thought with the right dampening I did with a small pillow did the trick and sounded great. But this Emad head makes my bass sound three times bigger and much louder without any internal dampening what so ever. The genera HD snare head from evans is also just as pleasing. It eliminated the majority of my snare buzz and overtones. But still sounds warm and full. Very loud with that great rock sound I like. Now to decide on what kind and brand of tom heads to get.
    Rock Till Ya Drop

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dave
    Finally recieved the Emad bass head and genera HD snare head. I will say the Emad is the BOMB! WOW, what a great head. I thought with the right dampening I did with a small pillow did the trick and sounded great. But this Emad head makes my bass sound three times bigger and much louder without any internal dampening what so ever. The genera HD snare head from evans is also just as pleasing. It eliminated the majority of my snare buzz and overtones. But still sounds warm and full. Very loud with that great rock sound I like. Now to decide on what kind and brand of tom heads to get.
    That EMAD is the greatest bass drum head ever made! I still have to use a small pillow against my resonant head though. The Remo pinstripe tom heads are the best I've tried yet. They sound awesome with Evans E-rings on them. Booming power!!!!!
    Da' Bum
    Rockin' the beat for fadedblue
    Keepin' time for Andy Harrison & the AOP
    http://www.facebook.com/fadedbluemusic
    DW Performance 5 pc. in White Marine Pearl
    1972 Pearl Deluxe Custom 5 pc. in blue sparkle
    KAT KT-3
    Paiste cymbals
    Gibraltar hardware
    Axis pedals
    Vic Firth sticks
    Evans heads

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 1DrumBum
    The Remo pinstripe tom heads are the best I've tried yet.
    I used to use Pinstripes but they alway had a little too much snap for my taste. And in the wrong room, they take on this papery effect. Never could figure that one out.
    Limpy
    *Drum yourself to death

User Info Menu

It is true, EMADs are sweet. And just to let you know the EMAD2 is out. For your Toms I suggest Evans Ec2.