Thread: Ddrum Definat Kit

User Info Menu

Default Ddrum Definat Kit

My new Ddrum set I have been playing for awhile since Nov 2010, and I really like them for what I paid Wow! They are the defiant kit 8, 10, 12, toms, 14, 16 floor toms, and 20X22 bass snare 5.5X14 wood. The bass and snare 8 ply and the rest 6 ply and come in blue sparkle finish. I got the kit in shell pack form and for a steal of 175.00 I thought they would be good to practice on at home or if the bars were really smokey, and even outdoor gigs where the rain could happen. But was I ever shocked at the sound of these cans, installed new heads remo pinstripe, and took them to the first gig with a new band and new kit they played like a dream cut, clearly through the music like a knife, this band mics all the drums and and sound great comming through th PA., some gigs I use and old 60's Premier 5 pc kit and and very rarely I use my 8pc Slingerland kit(1971) all these kits sound totally different but great. Ddrum is no Slingerland but all in all not a bad kit I really like playing

User Info Menu

Default Re: Ddrum Definat Kit

Very cool Bizarro55, and welcome to Drum Chat!

At $175, it does sound like you stole them! When you get a chance, we will definitely need to see pics.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

I'm so jealous. I want a big kit to go crazy on sometimes. A steal like that is exactly what I'm looking for. I need a better practice kit!

Congrats! We can all agree that's a great deal.
    C&C ll Rogers ll Ludwig ll Slingerland

Istanbul Agop 16" Signature Hats ll 15" 30th Anniversary Hats
    Istanbul Agop 22" Special Edition Jazz Ride ll 22" Trash Hit
    Istanbul Agop 24" Turk Jazz Ride

DW 6000/9000 Hardware ll Aquarian Drumheads ll Roland SPD-SX ll Ableton Live 9

User Info Menu

Thats an outstanding price. How about some pics?

User Info Menu

Pics please!
    Pearl-Zildjian-Evans-Vater

I go to my local drum shop and purchase my sticks. I like to touch them before I buy them ;-)
    -TxDrummer
    My parents just get mad when i crash the ride. Thats true for cars and cymbals
    -jordison515

My Band:
    http://www.facebook.com/ArviaMusic
    Record for Most Users Online
    http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ers-12079.html

User Info Menu

$175 for a 7 piece Ddrum kit? I think the police are in the process of hanging up "Wanted" posters as we speak.

PICS!
    Cymbals
    14" AA Fusion Hats | 8" Max Splash | 10" HHX Evolution Splash | 16" AA Bright Crash | 21" AA Raw Bell Dry Ride | 18" APX Crash | 14" Wuhan China
    Tama Hyperdrive 5 Piece Kit
    Ludwig Black Galaxy Acrolite 5x14" Snare
    Tama Iron Cobra Jr. single bass pedal

Four Of Spades Facebook Page

Want advice on upgrading your cymbals?
    Click here!