Thread: trouble posting

User Info Menu

Default trouble posting

I typed up a couple of things I wanted to post then it said a moderator had to approve it, then I typed a small post and it went right up, why is that?

User Info Menu

Default Re: trouble posting

welcome to the forum stew

don't stress its only to stop spammers and commercial links

post away

User Info Menu

+1 we ad issue with spammer so when you register you can't see your post because only mod or adm can see your post so if you are a spammer they can stop it right away and spammer go take a walk on the wild side LOL

welcome to drumchat brother and enjoy your stay

R.i.P. FRANK YOU WILL BE REMEMBER AS A GENTLEMAN

how to attach an image http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.p...ures-7721.html

FRENCHY

User Info Menu

Hi FIDDLEHEADSTEW. As the others have noted, it was probably something in your post that spammers typically do, and the software for this site is set to screen that. We look for those moderated posts and approve them as soon as we can, or in some cases we delete the spam. I've been on other sites where every single post of a new member is moderated and can take up to 24 hours to be approved, so our process is better than that. This is just a small price that we pay to keep this site free of spammers, and it won't be for forever. Hang in there. It will be worth the initial inconvenience.
    Quoting gonefishin: Just have some bacon with ya when you go pick her up..........youre an instant chick magnet.

For coupons and specials, join the Drum Bum mailing list.

Buy Gifts for Drummers. And don't miss the free Drum Lessons!

User Info Menu

Welcome to Drum Chat!

User Info Menu

yea same bit for me.
    i was posting just fine, and then either for reasons or excessive editing, or plugging brands/store i think i was flagged, which i can understand, seems a small price for a spam free environment.

will wait it out, though if any administrator see's this, rest assured im real and my opinions are my own!

thanks, onegourd

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by onegourd View Post
    yea same bit for me.
    i was posting just fine, and then either for reasons or excessive editing, or plugging brands/store i think i was flagged, which i can understand, seems a small price for a spam free environment.

will wait it out, though if any administrator see's this, rest assured im real and my opinions are my own!

thanks, onegourd
    Hang in there 1g.........I think you ned to get 25 posts under your belt to help keep out the spammers.

Youre just about there......keep on posting.
    slot # 1

In support of l e i g h ' s campaign..............DC Record for Most Users Online
    BE COUNTED!
    http://www.drumchat.com/showthread.php/dc-record-most-users-12079p2.html

CHARTER MEMBER OF PHROGGE'S AQUARIAN ARMY

The Zildjian League
    Zildjian Vintage A Team

RIP Frank.............thanks for being part of my journey

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by onegourd View Post
    yea same bit for me.

thanks, onegourd
    Yea, no worries...you'll be good to go in no time. By the way, where in the hudson valley are you?
    -Reuben

SABIAN SQUAD
    ^^^SGD'S EVANS EMPIRE^^^
    RIP Frank "Fiacovaz" Iacovazzi

User Info Menu

just going through this myself. first 5 went up fine last few, including this one i'm guessing will have to wait. oh well, now worries here. at least i know they'll get there.