Thread: Concerts

User Info Menu

Default Concerts

Just passing time, what concerts have you been to?

I just went to a Velvet Revolver/Evenessence concert last night and was trying to figure out what concerts I’ve been to. Mind you, I only started going to concerts in the last 8 years so my list is not very extensive. So, here’s my list:

Live (3x – will be 4 in June)
    Iron Maiden (2x)
    Deep Purple
    Scorpions
    Velvet Revolver (2x)
    Metallica (2)
    Queensryche (2)
    Disturbed
    Red Hot Chili Peppers
    Fuel
    Exies
    Evenessence
    Buckcherry
    Judas Priest
    Creed
    Flyleaf
    Motorhead
    Lincoln Park
    Limp Bizkit

User Info Menu

There was a thread like this a while ago.

User Info Menu

Yeah, I saw that, figured I post it again since there are a lot of new people

User Info Menu

Let's see, Alice Cooper, Judas Priest, Rush, B-52's, The Clash, David Bowie, Blue Oyster Cult, Oingo Boingo, The Plasmatics, Oh my, I can't really remember everything but lots of but lots of punk and rock in the 80's. Um X, Iggy Pop, Bush, Eric Clapton, uh, shoot, more but I dunno. My brain cells are damaged. Um, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, The US Fesitival in '83, which was three days of shows, um, Marshal Tucker Band, Rick James. There are more, but I can't remember...
    Last edited by Drummina; 05-21-2007 at 07:09 PM.

User Info Menu

OMFG!!! Drum_chick you saw Live in concert!??! That would be awesome! I love Live!

I've never been to a concert, but I'm trying to change that.
    "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."
    - Henry David Thoreau

My set: Sonor Force 2003 Fusion Kit. 16" B8 Thin Crash, 20" B8 Ride, 16" Wuhan China, 14" B8 hi-hats, 10" AAX Splash
    PDP Double bass Pedal, PDP throne.

User Info Menu

I've seen thousands of bands. I couldn't even begin.

Note: I started compiling a list as a response but realised it would take me all night. And I still would not have named them all.

User Info Menu

W.A. Has only just started on big name bands and concerts coming to perth. (Let alone the rest of the state :() But maybe when i move to sydney or things around here get bigger it will change :>
    Roland TD 30KV
    Gretsch Birch Catalina Wine red.
    Paiste PST5's
    Paiste Alpha Paiste Dark Energy
    Gibraltar Hardware Pearl 2002c Eliminator

Minute 36 - Facebook
    Tai Fighters

User Info Menu

lets see *looks down at list*

So far ive seen the imaginary band, the ghost band, and the non-existant band

Seriously, ive nver gone to a concert, theres never been a band that ive wanted to see