Thread: weird moments

User Info Menu

Default weird moments

share a weird moment or story here's mine

recently i went to my final grad dance for 8th grade dance with my girlfriend carly. Now that's normal, but the weird thing was that i had like 12 cups of punch and the next morning i had like a hangover. it sucked majorly, i suspected spiking.

User Info Menu

I was once at my aunts house for thanksgiving, right? Well thats normal, but the orange juice tasted extra sweet, and I suspected spiking. So I asked them, "Is this orange juice spiked?" and they looked from one to the other and said "No its not..." But they didn't let us drink it.
    Odd...
    "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."
    - Henry David Thoreau

My set: Sonor Force 2003 Fusion Kit. 16" B8 Thin Crash, 20" B8 Ride, 16" Wuhan China, 14" B8 hi-hats, 10" AAX Splash
    PDP Double bass Pedal, PDP throne.

User Info Menu

Well, the weirdest moment of my life would probably be when I was in the Meadows Philadelphia Psych Institute roomed with an 11 year old SO crazy he had to be transferred from the childrens unit to the adolescent unit. He got needles in his arse every night so he couldn't do much with his time... Except of course wipe the dew off his tulip. Yanawattamean? Pretty awkward moments for me.
    www.myspace.com/maudeephyfe
    The good times won't roll themselves
    Gretsch Renown Maple, Paiste Signature, Reflector, and Dark Energy

User Info Menu

okay.................................awkward
    one more for me, mkay here goes:
    one time i was making mac n cheese and the directions called for a certain amount of water. ( this type of mac n cheese is the microwave kind just thought i let cha know) anyway i put it in for three minutes and after about thirty seconds i hear a sizzling sound, turns out that the water had boiled over and into the microwave and when it did it went into the electrical system and broke the microwave. weird thing is i did the same thing with a different microwave and it came out just plain and dandy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo
    share a weird moment or story here's mine

...i suspected spiking.
    Go rent the movie Hollywood Knights. You might suspect something else.

User Info Menu

hahaha, speaking of heat and stuff, I had a cup of coffee once and it was really hot, so I stuck an ice cude in it to cool it down.
    The bloody thing exploded!! Right in the cup and everything, just POW!!
    Scared me half to death!
    "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer."
    - Henry David Thoreau

My set: Sonor Force 2003 Fusion Kit. 16" B8 Thin Crash, 20" B8 Ride, 16" Wuhan China, 14" B8 hi-hats, 10" AAX Splash

User Info Menu

that's happened to me at starbucks

User Info Menu

Why does that happen?
    My friends and I have debated over that for months now, but now one has come up with a clear cut solution.
    - Henry David Thoreau

User Info Menu

i think it has something to do with pressure and the thermal energy of the particles in the coffe.